Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

being African in India

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2016, 03:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I don't travel much, even in my own country. To me, it's just not worth risking the trouble that my sloe appearance might cause in such an area where they are unkind to strangers.

I don't know what "sloe appearance" means?

Anonymous

https://cdn.notonthehighstreet.com/system/product_images/images/000/793/030/original_sloe-gin.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "shin"I don't travel much, even in my own country. To me, it's just not worth risking the trouble that my sloe appearance might cause in such an area where they are unkind to strangers.

I don't know what "sloe appearance" means?

I was wondering the same thing but I didn't want to appear snide by asking some snarky question. :43(2):
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

shin

Oh, you're an angel, again?  :43(2):  If you make me some beef Wellington for my birthday, I'll motorboat your clitty. Wear a nice dress! lol  :evilthoughts2:

I think that's sexual harassment in some countries, but I'm just pointing that out so you realize I'm not being entirely serious. I'll try to treat you with deserved respect.  :howdy:

"sloe" was a typo. I meant to say "sole".

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Oh, you're an angel, again?  :43(2):  If you make me some beef Wellington for my birthday, I'll motorboat your clitty. Wear a nice dress! lol  :evilthoughts2:

I think that's sexual harassment in some countries, but I'm just pointing that out so you realize I'm not being entirely serious. I'll try to treat you with deserved respect.  :howdy:

I don't know what "sole" appearance means either.

ac_dunno

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"Oh, you're an angel, again?  :43(2):  If you make me some beef Wellington for my birthday, I'll motorboat your clitty. Wear a nice dress! lol  :evilthoughts2:

ac_dunno

I mean my very appearance, or just my appearance alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

ac_dunno

Ah, do you mean your racial appearance shin?

shin

ac_dunno

Mostly, yes.

Anonymous

ac_dunno

Mostly, yes.

Thank you shin, I understand now.

ac_smile

shin

ac_dunno

Mostly, yes.

Thank you shin, I understand now.

ac_smile

You're welcome.

I'll try to speak more clearly in the future. I'm still working on being more concise.

Renee

Sorry Shin, Beef Wellington is too much effort and in this case, for too little reward.

Nice try though........ :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/9A23D322-5679-43DC-B8E4-47C52A0E2138_zpsgkvtjzbi.jpg.html">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/9A23D322-5679-43DC-B8E4-47C52A0E2138_zpsgkvtjzbi.jpg.html">

:2r4ml1j_th:

shin

Quote from: "Renee"

Sorry Shin, Beef Wellington is too much effort and in this case, for too little reward.

Nice try though........ :nea:

Oooh, sick burn!  :laugh3:

Lance Leftardashian

There is no discrimination in India since the British left.
I care, you pay