The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Why dating is f*cked! hahaha

Started by RW, April 30, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Annie acc_hugz

Nice Avatar  :empathy:

Annie

Thanks hun, he's my old kitty  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"I used to get in a lot of fights in bars back in the day.

I never got into a bar fight.....believe it or not.....but I think (actually I know) I instigated a few. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"I only got into one fight in a bar....I had to beat the crap out of a women who stole my wedding photos and wouldn't give them back.  She had been in our house as a friend but ended up stealing from us.  I saw her in a bar and just went nuts on her.  I knew the bouncer and he had already known the full story. He just stood there, let me finish and then he threw her ass out lolol.

Okay, I'm going to ask the obvious question.....Why would someone steal you wedding photos? No disrespect...

Just genuinely curious. :confused1:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks hun, he's my old kitty  ac_smile

Very nice Annie.

ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

I never got into a bar fight.....believe it or not.....but I think (actually I know) I instigated a few. :laugh3:

I wish I could say that. :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Why in God's name would you?.........Honestly it's kind of embarrassing to have a couple of desperate drunk guys fighting over you because it's getting close to last call.   ac_unsure

Not a good way to end an otherwise enjoyable evening. :nea:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I only got into one fight in a bar....I had to beat the crap out of a women who stole my wedding photos and wouldn't give them back.  She had been in our house as a friend but ended up stealing from us.  I saw her in a bar and just went nuts on her.  I knew the bouncer and he had already known the full story. He just stood there, let me finish and then he threw her ass out lolol.

Okay, I'm going to ask the obvious question.....Why would someone steal you wedding photos? No disrespect...

That is not something thieves could exchange for cash at a pawn shop.

RW

Why in God's name would you?.........Honestly it's kind of embarrassing to have a couple of desperate drunk guys fighting over you because it's getting close to last call.   ac_unsure

I've been involved in bar fights.  A woman punched me in the face because she got told to fuck off after talking shit about my husband then flashing him her tits.  I got kicked out another time for slapping a guy across the face for being a rude little fucker.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I've been involved in bar fights.  A woman punched me in the face because she got told to fuck off after talking shit about my husband then flashing him her tits.  I got kicked out another time for slapping a guy across the face for being a rude little fucker.

You Canadians are animals. :laugh3:

I'm much too refined and ladylike to get involved in such bellicose hooliganism. ac_sothere

RW

I'm much too refined and ladylike to get involved in such bellicose hooliganism. ac_sothere

You sound EXACTLY like Mr. Crowley hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Good thing for you we aren't in a bar, bitch,.....because I would punch you right in the knee for that.... :laugh3:

RW

Good thing for you we aren't in a bar, bitch,.....because I would punch you right in the knee for that.... :laugh3:

LOL!  You midgets are so adorable when you're mad!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

LOL!  You midgets are so adorable when you're mad!

"MIDGET".....WTF........That's not very politically correct.

FYI, the proper term is "FUCKIN MIDGET".  :t1929:

Annie

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That is not something thieves could exchange for cash at a pawn shop.

I didn't get why she would steal our wedding photos either. Later on I found out she had a crush on my husband and was jelouse (?) of our marriage. I'm thinking she took them just to be a biotch.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous