Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Senkaku Islands- Who Is In The Right ?

Started by Gary Oak, January 13, 2013, 06:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"What part of China do you think that I am in ?

Does it matter?
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Neither of you know what's going on with your countries that you are loyal to    ,,, which of course isn't Canada

That's rich coming from a racist troll living in China.

That's rich coming from a chinese canadiscam who calls white GWAILO, natives HUNG FAN blacks HAK GWAI looks down on filipinos mainlanders and even feels superior to HongKongers who don't have a foreign passport froma commonwealth nation.

Gary Oak

All Hong Kongers call natives HUNG FAN, usually cal blacks HAK KWAI and whites KWAILO or LOFAN  now it is an interesting point that they all know that China and chinese are trying to take over Canada and you know this yourself. Now why is it that out of the 2 or 3 miillion chinese in Canada is it that none of them is warning us ? Why also is it that CSIS has found that chinese canadiscams will spy for China for free and Chinese doesn't even expect to have to pay them and they don't

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"All Hong Kongers call natives HUNG FAN, usually cal blacks HAK KWAI and whites KWAILO or LOFAN

You don't know millions of Hong Kongers. You're just assuming. Why? Because it's you who doesn't like them!

Are there any people you don't hate? All you ever do is bash others.  

Quote from: "Gary Oak"now it is an interesting point that they all know that China and chinese are trying to take over Canada and you know this yourself. Now why is it that out of the 2 or 3 miillion chinese in Canada is it that none of them is warning us ?

Because it's not true. Chinese Canadians have been loyal Canadians since before we became a nation. They helped to build this country and they have made excellent citizens.

There's a big difference between the Chinese government and Chinese people, Gary.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Neither of you know what's going on with your countries that you are loyal to    ,,, which of course isn't Canada

That's rich coming from a racist troll living in China.

That's rich coming from a chinese canadiscam who calls white GWAILO, natives HUNG FAN blacks HAK GWAI looks down on filipinos mainlanders and even feels superior to HongKongers who don't have a foreign passport froma commonwealth nation.

*Yawn*  If you're going to shoot out of your anus at least do a better job, troll.

Gary Oak

STFU you traitor monkey. Tell us about FAN QING FU MING ? You know what i posted is true too

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"STFU you traitor monkey. Tell us about FAN QING FU MING ? You know what i posted is true too

Fuck off piece of shit.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"STFU you traitor monkey. Tell us about FAN QING FU MING ? You know what i posted is true too

There you have it folks ! Zetsu has got a problem with this truth.....among others :D

Zetsu

There you have it folks ! Zetsu has got a problem with this truth.....among others :D

Gary I know that your bitter b/c you got your ass kicked by Chinese people, but good job generalizing 1.3 billion people just b/c of some assholes, give yourself a pat on the back dumbass.

cc

2 similar quotes of record
Quote from: "Romero" You don't know millions of Hong Kongers. You're just assuming ......[/i]!
Quote from: "Romero" Because it's not true. Chinese Canadians have been loyal Canadians since before we became a nation.

You made an appropriate response to the first quote

Then immediately proceeded to do exactly the same as the person you commented negatively on in the first quote.

An appropriate response to your second quote would be, as you correctly said in the first quote, "You don't know millions of Chinese Canadians. You're just assuming"

You are as wrong as he is. The goose / gander thingy is for other people I see, and doesn't apply to you in your thinking, does it?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gary Oak

Gary I know that your bitter b/c you got your ass kicked by Chinese people, but good job generalizing 1.3 billion people just b/c of some assholes, give yourself a pat on the back dumbass.

Chinese fighters are the most cowardly dirty lowball bunch of fags in the world. Chinese wouldn't let me compete over there because they are so out of this world racist and yet these same freaks want to come to the west and especially Canada

Gary Oak

I am just letting the chinese comunity know what I will be saying and explaining to people for the rest of my life. Chinese fighters get no face after anybody hears the very true stories that I have to tell

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Gary Oak

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Screw Japan. China get land plz.

Should China be able to just claim Canada's arctic islands ? They have resources too you know. Would Vancouver Guy support China if it tries to claim Canada's arctic islands  I wonder