Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Happy Mother's Day

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 09:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here. Fash, cc, Renee, RW, Mona, Annie, AA, Shen Li, and Priscilla I hope you have a fun day with your kids.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here. Fash, cc, Renee, RW, Mona, Annie, AA, Shen Li, and Priscilla I hope you have a fun day with your kids.

Thanks seoul!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Thank you, Seoul. ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

easter bunny

Quote from: "seoulbro"Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here.

Ditto.  ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

That is very kind of you fellas. Why thank you very much!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Thank you! I hope all you Mommies are having a Wonderful Day!  :6:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I called my mom today. She lives in an apartment in Regina. I also called my ex wife, mostly to talk about my son's return from Australia. I won't burden anyone with my problems. Hope all the moms here had a good day.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Thank you! I hope all you Mommies are having a Wonderful Day!  :6:

Same to you Annie.....I hope you had a great day.  ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I went out to lunch with my mother yesterday because I had an early am trip.

Anonymous

I had a lovely day yesterday with my family..

We had a special fellowship at church and then we went out to eat with my parents, my mother-in-law, and my two sisters-in-law and their families.

Anonymous

I went to a special mothers day buffet with my older sister and my mom. My older sister picked me up in her minivan and then we went and picked up mom. Really busy and hard to get parking, but boy was it good. For $29.95 per adult you got carved prime rib, turkey, smoked ham, fried chicken, smokies, prawns, pastas, pizza, Chinese dishes, soups, salads, countless desserts including soft serve ice cream, giant special mother's day cakes, and coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks. Every mother got a piece of cake to take home plus a rose. I was so stuffed, I had to take a nap when I got back to my condo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I went to a special mothers day buffet with my older sister and my mom. My older sister picked me up in her minivan and then we went and picked up mom. Really busy and hard to get parking, but boy was it good. For $29.95 per adult you got carved prime rib, turkey, smoked ham, fried chicken, smokies, prawns, pastas, pizza, Chinese dishes, soups, salads, countless desserts including soft serve ice cream, giant special mother's day cakes, and coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks. Every mother got a piece of cake to take home plus a rose. I was so stuffed, I had to take a nap when I got back to my condo.

mmmmm, that sounds delicious Seoul.

ELPHUPPHY

I envy you who still have their parents around. Mine have both been gone for quite a few years and I have to say I miss them still.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I envy you who still have their parents around. Mine have both been gone for quite a few years and I have to say I miss them still.

I know what you mean. My old man has been gone for a long time.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I envy you who still have their parents around. Mine have both been gone for quite a few years and I have to say I miss them still.

I know what you mean. My old man has been gone for a long time.

Mine passed away in the early 70s before I was 20. My mom passed away in 2004. I came to see her one night and found her on the floor, cold and grey. She'd been gone since sometime in the morning that day, as her coffee was still 1/2 drunk and a cigarette was in the ashtray, burned down to the filter.