Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Happy Mother's Day

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 09:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I envy you who still have their parents around. Mine have both been gone for quite a few years and I have to say I miss them still.

I know what you mean. My old man has been gone for a long time.

Mine passed away in the early 70s before I was 20. My mom passed away in 2004. I came to see her one night and found her on the floor, cold and grey. She'd been gone since sometime in the morning that day, as her coffee was still 1/2 drunk and a cigarette was in the ashtray, burned down to the filter.

I am very sorry about your loss ELPHUPPHY.

:sad:

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I envy you who still have their parents around. Mine have both been gone for quite a few years and I have to say I miss them still.

Mine passed away in the early 70s before I was 20. My mom passed away in 2004. I came to see her one night and found her on the floor, cold and grey. She'd been gone since sometime in the morning that day, as her coffee was still 1/2 drunk and a cigarette was in the ashtray, burned down to the filter.

That's kind of you to say. I appreciate it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's kind of you to say. I appreciate it.

ac_drinks

Mona

Thank you, and a Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies.  

I had a lovely day with my mother, eldest son and youngest son.  The other boys were out of town with their dad at a horse event.