Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Will Britain exit the EU?

Started by JOE, May 08, 2016, 10:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was watching BBC in the bunk house. Is the rhetoric ever over the top. The sky will fall apparently if Britain says goodbye to the EU.

The vote is just over one month away. I believe Brits will vote to stay, but the pro EU side will take no chances. Doomsday scenarios of a 'wrong vote' will be aired daily.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was watching BBC in the bunk house. Is the rhetoric ever over the top. The sky will fall apparently if Britain says goodbye to the EU.

The vote is just over one month away. I believe Brits will vote to stay, but the pro EU side will take no chances. Doomsday scenarios of a 'wrong vote' will be aired daily.

A lot of useless EU bureaucrats are shitting their pants at the thought of the EU gravy train coming to a grinding halt.

Anonymous

^^What does that remind you of? The federal and provincial civil service saying the country's environment, security, health care and public education will come apart if one dime is cut from budgets. Whatever, everyone has heard this cry before.

Anonymous

I would like to see Brits reject the EU.