Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Obongo

Started by Obvious Li, January 22, 2013, 03:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

for the life of me...i can't believe that after Obongo's inauguration speech some good old boys from the south won't make a concerted attempt.......i mean his speech was basically a call to arms for liberals to socialize the country and exponentially insert government  into everyones lives........not since the "new deal" from FDR in the 1930's have we seen such a concerted effort to impose government on the people...i mean for all intents and purposes the USA is fucked....it will take decades to get out of the mess this fucking loser is intending to impose on the nation

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"for the life of me...i can't believe that after Obongo's inauguration speech some good old boys from the south won't make a concerted attempt.......i mean his speech was basically a call to arms for liberals to socialize the country and exponentially insert government  into everyones lives........not since the "new deal" from FDR in the 1930's have we seen such a concerted effort to impose government on the people...i mean for all intents and purposes the USA is fucked....it will take decades to get out of the mess this fucking loser is intending to impose on the nation

Wait, didn't this already happen when he was first elected like you all warned us? Didn't this already happen during his first term like you all claimed?

Nope, but it's gonna happen for sure this time! It's war! The country's being destroyed and taken over and stuff! This time for sure! And Obama's black!

Romero

QuoteAfter President Obama finished his second inaugural speech, Republicans jumped to claim that it was a "full-throated defense of government activism," and that "he seeks to move the country even further left." Overall, the conservatives concluded, the speech was partisan.

The only problem? It wasn't. On every major issue addressed during the inaugural on Monday, a majority of the public agrees with Obama. The speech was not so much a shift to the left as a microphone for the majority.

Here's a look at the points of Obama's speech, by the numbers:

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/inauguration_polling_upd-20.png">

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/01/22/1477461/obama-inaugural-left-graphic/?mobile=nc">//http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/01/22/1477461/obama-inaugural-left-graphic/?mobile=nc

cc

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li" for all intents and purposes the USA is fucked....it will take decades to get out of the mess this fucking loser is intending to impose on the nation
Wait, didn't this already happen when he was first elected like you all warned us? Didn't this already happen during his first term like you all claimed?
Yup. If he did predict it, he was dead on right.  

9.6 >> 16.5 Trillion in those fatal short 4 years = "F U C K E D"

The math says judgment day WILL have to come.

Continuing the same ideological path =  "F U C K E D" a lot sooner

Skipped math and drank Kool-Aid like a lot of the evangelist's suicidal cult followers, did ya?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

This thread is about Barack Obama..

I had no idea what Obongo meant.

:oops: