The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Every bar needs one.....

Started by kiebers, May 10, 2016, 02:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sounds untrue. Prove it.

It was called Pink Heat and it was about sexy things.  It got deleted when I got sacked.

Was it sexy? Can I find it?

Please, you couldn't find your ass even if it had bell on it.

Yours on the other hand must be a glaring load that is always following you.

Wow, that was original. :laugh3:

Was thinking. We should try to get along. Tit for tat gets old. Ask fashionista.

It does.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

It was called Pink Heat and it was about sexy things.  It got deleted when I got sacked.

TD is another one here who evidently thinks that a large woman is a nasty woman. Nasty in the bad, yucky sense. I prefer to think of large woman as just women with more area to love.

Evidently? You seem to be a cool guy, but you don't know shit about me, and the women I'm attracted to.

Renee

Was thinking. We should try to get along. Tit for tat gets old. Ask fashionista.

Easy enough, I guess. Just don't say anything stupid and we won't have a problem.

Can you manage it?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

TD is another one here who evidently thinks that a large woman is a nasty woman. Nasty in the bad, yucky sense. I prefer to think of large woman as just women with more area to love.

Evidently? You seem to be a cool guy, but you don't know shit about me, and the women I'm attracted to.

Except you constantly go off about fat people and how they are lazy and not fit to do high ranking jobs.  So tell us TD, do you like the BBWs?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Except you constantly go off about fat people and how they are lazy and not fit to do high ranking jobs.  So tell us TD, do you like the BBWs?

Please don't goad TD into going down that road.

I don't think my stomach can handle it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/92C7F5A3-C34A-469D-83C9-0EBB12917AAC_zpsgbpfcc3e.jpg.html">

Sorry I believe this overweight person has 0 self control, and as you mentioned, lazy as well. Fine if you think different. The guy has a gastric bypass, and he's still big as a house. His appearance tells his story. If your OK with him rock on RW.

RW

Sorry I believe this overweight person has 0 self control, and as you mentioned, lazy as well. Fine if you think different. The guy has a gastric bypass, and he's still big as a house. His appearance tells his story. If your OK with him rock on RW.

Eating disorders are not easy to cure.  I don't see a point in mocking people for them though. What a counterproductive and childish thing to do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Look I'm not mocking the person that a few pounds over a perceived weight bassd on height. We have all been there. I'm talking about a person that knows better, is a public servant, and who has had medical help, and still is way over weight. I'd say he need to lose 180 pounds. My friend Bob was that big. Poor dude couldn't pass up a plate of Fettechini Alfredo. Didn't make it passed 61.

Renee

Let's look at past NJ governors who really had no self control.

Let's start with Jim "homo"Mcgreevey who chased a male aid around the desk like a horny 1960s business excutive chasing a secretary...When he got caught with his dick hanging out he suddenly found God and joined a seminary...his physical build.....thin as a fucking rail....self control.......NONE!

Then we have the greedy speculator Jon Corzine (arguably the worst governor in the history of the state). Former US Senator and former Goldman Sachs CEO . It is suspected that he glommed onto millions of dollars in customer investment accounts while running MF Global Investments into the ground. 1.2 Billion dollars in client accounts disappeared on his watch. Corzine's answer to banking investigators....."Don't look at me....I have no idea where the money went". :oeudC:

Corzine was also caught having an affair with a public union rep (Carla Katz a married woman) who's union local allegedly received special concessions during contract negotiations with the state........Corzine's physical build.......thin.....normal BMI......self control......NONE!

TD is a clown. His knowledge of people and the world seems to be confined to comic books, stale stereotypes and TV sound bites. Asking him to elaborate on his idiotic positions and points of view is like asking a monkey to recite Shakespeare.

Twenty Dollars

Sounds like more of a symptom of New Jersey than anything else. You seem to represent it fairly well. As for my worldliness, I've been around, and I'm not talking about Disney Land. Tit for tat.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Look I'm not mocking the person that a few pounds over a perceived weight bassd on height. We have all been there. I'm talking about a person that knows better, is a public servant, and who has had medical help, and still is way over weight. I'd say he need to lose 180 pounds. My friend Bob was that big. Poor dude couldn't pass up a plate of Fettechini Alfredo. Didn't make it passed 61.

That's a the markings of an eating disorder.  When you're 5'9" and 106lbs people are all concerned about your physical and mental health.  When you're 5'6" and 306lbs, you're just a fat lazy slob with no self control.  It's the same problem.  People eat or don't eat for all sorts of reasons and for you to think you know what those reasons are is ignorant.

Walk a mile asshole.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sounds like more of a symptom of New Jersey than anything else. You seem to represent it fairly well. As for my worldliness, I've been around, and I'm not talking about Disney Land. Tit for tat.

And your half-baked suppositions and "assumptions" and consistent track record of missing the point, are symptomatic of having a low IQ.

I'd rather be fat than stupid any day of the week.

Compare the two of us and anyone with an ounce of brains can see that you got the shitty end of the stick.

Didn't I say that in order to get along with me you needed to stop saying stupid shit? Didn't I also say that I didn't think you could manage it?........Thanks for proving me right. :howdy:

I knew you could do it. :laugh3:

Anonymous

I could not possibly care less how much Christie weighs. I would take him over Trump or Hillary any day. William Taft was an overweight president.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Look I'm not mocking the person that a few pounds over a perceived weight bassd on height. We have all been there. I'm talking about a person that knows better, is a public servant, and who has had medical help, and still is way over weight. I'd say he need to lose 180 pounds. My friend Bob was that big. Poor dude couldn't pass up a plate of Fettechini Alfredo. Didn't make it passed 61.

That's a the markings of an eating disorder.  When you're 5'9" and 106lbs people are all concerned about your physical and mental health.  When you're 5'6" and 306lbs, you're just a fat lazy slob with no self control.  It's the same problem.  People eat or don't eat for all sorts of reasons and for you to think you know what those reasons are is ignorant.

Walk a mile asshole.

Have it your way. He's an Obease slob with no self control a proud public servant. You walk a mile hon. Something tells me you don't get out much either. If he had a shred of class, he'd shape up.

RW

Walk a mile asshole.

Have it your way. He's an Obease slob with no self control a proud public servant. You walk a mile hon. Something tells me you don't get out much either. If he had a shred of class, he'd shape up.

I don't get out much but that doesn't mean I don't maintain my fitness levels.  There are other things to do than riding a piece of polyurethane covered in fibreglass.

Regardless, I don't judge other people based on their bodies.  That's called having class.
Beware of Gaslighters!