The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Exclusive: U.S. plans new wave of immigrant deportation raids

Started by JOE, May 12, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"Common sense stuff. I was going to buy property abroad, but I decided to farm in Saskatchewan instead. Snakes were not the reason I decided to stay home. Though I think JOE is a little wuss and scared of his own shadow.

Gotta confess, I don't like snakes, lizards, crocodiles, alligators or other reptiles much. They're hideous. Nothing I'd like to keep around the house.

I am not crazy about any of them either. But, I will not wimp out of going abroad because of them.

Heck Herman, I don't even venture out in the Canadian Wilderness anymore. I had an incident with a Wild animal while working up North which nearly cost me my life.  So now I have this eerie feeling that someone's looking over my shoulder, tapping on it, and saying to me, "You've used up your nine lives, Pal. This one's on me. But the next time, y'aint gonna be so lucky."  I've often felt I should've died that time & sometimes I wonder if I belong here. Hopefully I can stay alive for a while, enjoy life, the Natural Beauty of this earth in some place - safe, ifya know what I mean, eh?

Wild animal? What, some strung out stripper caught you perving on her in the rearview mirror?

I'll bet she beat the shit out of you. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "JOE"....the wilderness or the wild....is a dangerous place.

If you enter, do so at your own risk.

....it is a completely different world from 'civilization'.

What a wimp. :roll:

Well, ifya say so, Herm.

But at least it showed or taught me, there are ways a person should never want to die.

The first is being murdered by someone.

The second, equally or more terrifying is to be ripped apart by a wild animal.

I knew that some who weren't so lucky as I was. They were mauled to death or else severely maimed for life.

I'm glad I made it out alive. Its that moment of terror before I thought I was going to die that I'll never forget. Probably the same feeling an animal has when its going to get run over by a car.

I am hardly Survivorman myself, but don't be afraid of camping, fishing and other fun outdoor stuff.

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"Wild animal? What, some strung out stripper caught you perving on her in the rearview mirror?

I'll bet she beat the shit out of you. :laugh3:

:roll:

Ya got it wrong, Renn.

If anythin' its the stripper who'll bat an eyelash or two ta draw their potential customers in.

The kind you're referring are better known as a 'couga'. Usually these are middle-aged women around 40 who are bored with their husbands, their careers and lives in general. They sport bright lipstick and are caked in perfume and heavy makeup. Plus they wear these sharp stiletto heels along with razor sharp tallons disguised as nails. And their flashy smiles hide the fangs lest any undesireables get too close or stare too long.

Cougas are known to roam in herds, where they congregate with other cougas. Their known habitat can be found at nightclubs during 'Ladies' Night Out' or in Shopping centers such as Macy's or Nordstrom's.

Lance Leftardashian

I can't understand for the life of me why they don't just  leave these people alone to follow their dreams of a better life in America.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I can't understand for the life of me why they don't just  leave these people alone to follow their dreams of a better life in America.

Who do you mean? Illegal migrants?

cc

Can't for the life of me understand people not getting the illegal" In illegal
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Can't for the life of me understand people not getting the illegal" In illegal

Make em legal and they will vote for that person/party.

Renee

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I can't understand for the life of me why they don't just  leave these people alone to follow their dreams of a better life in America.

I can't understand for the life me why someone hasn't beaten you to death.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I can't understand for the life me why someone hasn't beaten you to death.

I am willing to do it.

Lance Leftardashian

You are being very immature. This is Canada in the 21st century where violence is not called for. Violence is not who we are. You must refrain from violence.
I care, you pay

Renee

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"You are being very immature. This is Canada in the 21st century where violence is not called for. Violence is not who we are. You must refrain from violence.

STFU troll, your obnoxious prog act is getting very old.

Honesty, I'd like to see someone twist your head right off your pencil neck. In fact I'd pay real money to see it happen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"You are being very immature. This is Canada in the 21st century where violence is not called for. Violence is not who we are. You must refrain from violence.

STFU troll, your obnoxious prog act is getting very old.

Honesty, I'd like to see someone twist your head right off your pencil neck. In fact I'd pay real money to see it happen.

How much will you pay me? What am I saying, I would do it for free. it would be a public service.

Lance Leftardashian

I can't believe the immaturity of some of the posters on this forum.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I can't believe the immaturity of some of the posters on this forum.

That is fucking rich. ac_toofunny