The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Exclusive: U.S. plans new wave of immigrant deportation raids

Started by JOE, May 12, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteIn addition, much of the middle class in America and Canada are struggling to get by, real estate is astronomicaly high in Canada, much of the populus is broke while government officials and corporations line their pockets, do nothing for us. Rich and getting rich, poor get poorer.

False, the middle class in Canada enjoyed solid gains from 2005. There's a thread about it in the politics sub. But none of this answers the question asked of Twenty Dollars by kiebers.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I respect everyone's point of view. I just hate being lied to before being raped. What I am hearing is, it's all a bunch of lies and bullshit anyway. So wtf?

I try to as well, but how are you being raped? You don't live here. You take most if not all of your retirement income from the US and spend it in another country which robs the US's economy. You do pay income taxes and perhaps SS and medicare but the US loses the rest to a foreign economy. Sounds to me like you are doing the raping of the US economy.

True you are a drop in the bucket but there are so many drops that bucket is over flowing. World bank estimates 120 billion last year was sent by all immigrants to their home country. Some estimates out there for illegal immigrants go as high as 50 billion.

Listen you uninformed so n so. I am U.S citizen. I file and pay taxes every year. Pay taxes here as well.  I vote in national elections. I guess  Im mostly here because of judgemental fools like you. What the fuck do you care? That you can't?

Wow, the reaction of a 10 year old to some very valid observations. Did I say "10 year old"? On second thought maybe that was a insult to 10 year olds. TD is not only dumb but he apparently has the emotional maturity of a small child.

Everybody take a good look.

Take a good look at what? The good country that I come from allows me the freedom to live where I choose. Please tell me how I rape the US economy? I don't use any services, I don't pay for. So in other words I'm still paying for you. Little benefit there. This is further evidenced by the fact that my taxes don't have to be filed in June, and I get a $95,000 deduct off the top. Think I bullshit? Go look.  I'm dumb. Duh

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
QuoteIn addition, much of the middle class in America and Canada are struggling to get by, real estate is astronomicaly high in Canada, much of the populus is broke while government officials and corporations line their pockets, do nothing for us. Rich and getting rich, poor get poorer.

False, the middle class in Canada enjoyed solid gains from 2005. There's a thread about it in the politics sub. But none of this answers the question asked of Twenty Dollars by kiebers.

What else is there to answer?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I respect everyone's point of view. I just hate being lied to before being raped. What I am hearing is, it's all a bunch of lies and bullshit anyway. So wtf?

I try to as well, but how are you being raped? You don't live here. You take most if not all of your retirement income from the US and spend it in another country which robs the US's economy. You do pay income taxes and perhaps SS and medicare but the US loses the rest to a foreign economy. Sounds to me like you are doing the raping of the US economy.

True you are a drop in the bucket but there are so many drops that bucket is over flowing. World bank estimates 120 billion last year was sent by all immigrants to their home country. Some estimates out there for illegal immigrants go as high as 50 billion.

Listen you uninformed so n so. I am U.S citizen. I file and pay taxes every year. Pay taxes here as well.  I vote in national elections. I guess  Im mostly here because of judgemental fools like you. What the fuck do you care? That you can't?

I know you are a citizen and I stated that you paid taxes. I am no more judgmental, in fact probably less, than you. Now, most of the retired US citizens spend their money here except for vacations in other countries. The US economy benefits from them. You are paying taxes to another country and spending your disposable income there. I was simply using your choice of words when I indicated that perhaps it was you that was doing the raping. Had you chose different wording I probably would have as well.

So let me see if what I indicated was correct.

You are a US citizen.

You vote in national elections.

You pay US taxes on your retirement income.

You live and spend the rest of your disposable income in another country, with a very small

percentage possibly being spent in the US when you visit the US.

Which one of those statements are wrong???

Want an apology for saying you rape the US? No problem, right after you apologize for saying you are being raped.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"*snip*

If you cannot comprehend my post perhaps you should not comment on it.

This should be your av.

">

Course this is the long version.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acI12jO0HSQ
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

My rape reference was aimed at the fool who is bringing jobs back to the US. making it great again. You are someone else who assumes to much.

Please tell which statement is inaccurate as it pertains to you.

Lives in Houston

60 lbs overweight

Little self control.

Jealous and butt hurt.

Assumes too much about folks he doesn't know.

Apologies to who?

Anonymous

I know you are a citizen and I stated that you paid taxes. I am no more judgmental, in fact probably less, than you. Now, most of the retired US citizens spend their money here except for vacations in other countries. The US economy benefits from them. You are paying taxes to another country and spending your disposable income there. I was simply using your choice of words when I indicated that perhaps it was you that was doing the raping. Had you chose different wording I probably would have as well.

So let me see if what I indicated was correct.

You are a US citizen.

You vote in national elections.

You pay US taxes on your retirement income.

You live and spend the rest of your disposable income in another country, with a very small

percentage possibly being spent in the US when you visit the US.

Which one of those statements are wrong???

Want an apology for saying you rape the US? No problem, right after you apologize for saying you are being raped.

I agree TD is not being raped. But, I have eight years left with the railway. I want to get out of Winnipeg and Canada when I retire. It won't be CR, but it will be in the Caribbean/Central American region.

kiebers

Truly I have no issue with TD living there, or anyone else doing the same thing. More power to him/you/them. But saying you are being raped while living that way? I'm probably going to say something.

Renee

Wow, the reaction of a 10 year old to some very valid observations. Did I say "10 year old"? On second thought maybe that was a insult to 10 year olds. TD is not only dumb but he apparently has the emotional maturity of a small child.

Take a good look at what? The good country that I come from allows me the freedom to live where I choose. Please tell me how I rape the US economy? I don't use any services, I don't pay for. So in other words I'm still paying for you. Little benefit there. This is further evidenced by the fact that my taxes don't have to be filed in June, and I get a $95,000 deduct off the top. Think I bullshit? Go look.  I'm dumb. Duh

And since I pay into S.S and medicare, I'm obviously still paying for YOU.

Why does everything have to be explained to you a dozen times?.....Yes you are dumb.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Truly I have no issue with TD living there, or anyone else doing the same thing. More power to him/you/them. But saying you are being raped while living that way? I'm probably going to say something.

And I don't blame you for saying something. When I retire from CP in eight years I will have lived 55 years in Winnipeg. I will have served my sentence. :laugh3:

cc

That is a long sentence and absolute  proof of how unfair life is

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "kiebers"Truly I have no issue with TD living there, or anyone else doing the same thing. More power to him/you/them. But saying you are being raped while living that way? I'm probably going to say something.

And I don't blame you for saying something. When I retire from CP in eight years I will have lived 55 years in Winnipeg. I will have served my sentence. :laugh3:

My brother is stationed in a small town in Manitoba with the RCMP iron horse jockey.

Twenty Dollars

And since I pay into S.S and medicare, I'm obviously still paying for YOU.

Why does everything have to be explained to you a dozen times?.....Yes you are dumb.

Dumb? How the fuck long did I pay into it? As a matter of fact business owners that are not corps pay double. Did you know that?  Why so bloody butthurt all the time? Mrs. Miserable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"That is a long sentence and absolute  proof of how unfair life is

ac_smile

ac_toofunny  :thumbup:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"That is a long sentence and absolute  proof of how unfair life is

ac_smile

You do know CC you can make it work out. Ignore and move forward.