The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Exclusive: U.S. plans new wave of immigrant deportation raids

Started by JOE, May 12, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

They are in the USA illegally ELPHPPHY..

But, do they not do jobs Americans will not do?

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Fashionista"They are in the USA illegally ELPHPPHY..

They may very well do jobs that Americans do not do. That doesn't change the fact they are here illegally and are breaking the law.

Those jobs that the illegals do now should be assigned to people on wlefare/unemployment. Let them earn their money, and if they don't like the jobs they do, maybe that will help them find other work they like better.

In any case, let's not overlook the main issue here. ILLEGALS are here ILLEGALLY and need to go.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

They may very well do jobs that Americans do not do. That doesn't change the fact they are here illegally and are breaking the law.

Those jobs that the illegals do now should be assigned to people on wlefare/unemployment. Let them earn their money, and if they don't like the jobs they do, maybe that will help them find other work they like better.

In any case, let's not overlook the main issue here. ILLEGALS are here ILLEGALLY and need to go.

I think that is the point Herman is making too ELPHUPPHY..

That and the security risk posed by illegal immigration.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

I think that is the point Herman is making too ELPHUPPHY..

That and the security risk posed by illegal immigration.

A point I whole-heartedly agree with.

Renee

I'm kinda bummed about this. The INS is cutting down on my potential dating pool. :negative:

As the old joke goes......What's does a fat blonde chick and a brick have in common?.......Sooner or later they're both going to get laid by a Mexican. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm kinda bummed about this. The INS is cutting down on my potential dating pool. :negative:

As the old joke goes......What's does a fat blonde chick and a brick have in common?.......Sooner or later they're both going to get laid by a Mexican. ac_biggrin

That is a good one. ac_toofunny  :thumbup:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"Good for the INS. They are finally doing their job.

I think they should legalize all the domestics and burger flippers, but limit them to those jobs and nothing else.

Nor can they sponsor anyone on such visas.

And if they want access to education for themselves or children,health services they pay for it.

Also, make it clear to them, that such visas can never be upgraded to anything higher, and that the only way a person can gain path to citizenship is a minimum of 7 years in the military or death in combat, whichever comes first.

they've got free trade visas for working professionals, so why not a lower class of workers?

If they pay the taxes, but are documented, it could be a win-win. just my two bits tho

The United States needs those undocumented workers. The agricultural industry especially.

Think about that $12. Bottle of good Sonoma valley wine costing $30. cause US citizens pick the grapes. Trumps gonna fix all that, along with busting unions and demanding skilled workers work for less. Bring our jobs home Daddy. To me Latinos legal or not are essential to to the Western states economy. If you don't think so you are in denial.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"Good for the INS. They are finally doing their job.

I think they should legalize all the domestics and burger flippers, but limit them to those jobs and nothing else.

Nor can they sponsor anyone on such visas.

And if they want access to education for themselves or children,health services they pay for it.

Also, make it clear to them, that such visas can never be upgraded to anything higher, and that the only way a person can gain path to citizenship is a minimum of 7 years in the military or death in combat, whichever comes first.

they've got free trade visas for working professionals, so why not a lower class of workers?

If they pay the taxes, but are documented, it could be a win-win. just my two bits tho

The United States needs those undocumented workers. The agricultural industry especially.

Think about that $12. Bottle of good Sonoma valley wine costing $30. cause US citizens pick the grapes. Trumps gonna fix all that, along with busting unions and demanding skilled workers work for less. Bring our jobs home Daddy. To me Latinos legal or not are essential to to the Western states economy. If you don't think so you are in denial.

As I said to you before you have Trump confused with Hillary. He has the endorsement of at least one trade union and he is opposed to trade deals that Hillary favors and organized labor opposes. Look it up if you do not believe me.

Twenty Dollars

Herman that doesn't make him right. He will bust every Union in the land. Why don't you see this. A Chinese person paid a lot less can make it for a lot less than a worker in California, New York, Ohio. How in the fuck can American worker compete? There is no way, unless wages are cut drastically. Almost all goods come from Asia. My  bloody surf trunks I wear with Merican logos come from China. I have an epoxy surfboard make in China. Herman you are in denial. It just doesn't work out mathematically. He will pummel the working person. Herman he can't bring jobs home like he says.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Herman that doesn't make him right. He will bust every Union in the land. Why don't you see this. A Chinese person paid a lot less can make it for a lot less than a worker in California, New York, Ohio. How in the fuck can American worker compete? There is no way, unless wages are cut drastically. Almost all goods come from Asia. My  bloody surf trunks I wear with Merican logos come from China. I have an epoxy surfboard make in China. Herman you are in denial. It just doesn't work out mathematically. He will pummel the working person. Herman he can't bring jobs home like he says.

There is no point in discussing this when you obviously have not read either of their platforms. It is Hillary not Trump that has policies that unions oppose.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Herman that doesn't make him right. He will bust every Union in the land. Why don't you see this. A Chinese person paid a lot less can make it for a lot less than a worker in California, New York, Ohio. How in the fuck can American worker compete? There is no way, unless wages are cut drastically. Almost all goods come from Asia. My  bloody surf trunks I wear with Merican logos come from China. I have an epoxy surfboard make in China. Herman you are in denial. It just doesn't work out mathematically. He will pummel the working person. Herman he can't bring jobs home like he says.

There is no point in discussing this when you obviously have not read either of their platforms. It is Hillary not Trump that has policies that unions oppose.

Again Herman it doesn't work out on paper. A pay check with benefits for US workers will be a thing of the past, as this Bafoon promises to bring back jobs. Lets change the discussion to the Mexican wall. What are the chances? Your problem Herm is that you believe what he says, and he'll tell you anything. We're finding out now he acted as his press secretary a few years ago.

JOE

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The United States needs to be more tolerant. They should allow all Mexicans and Central Americans in and give them all $10, 000 dollars each to get established in their new country.

More like....the United States should charge unskilled Mexicans and Central Americans an entrance fee for coming to their country and on top of that pay for all the services they use. A couple thousand dollars or more for each one could be a cash cow for the US.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The United States needs to be more tolerant. They should allow all Mexicans and Central Americans in and give them all $10, 000 dollars each to get established in their new country.

More like....the United States should charge unskilled Mexicans and Central Americans an entrance fee for coming to their country and on top of that pay for all the services they use. A couple thousand dollars or more for each one could be a cash cow for the US.

I thought some states don't allow illegal aliens driver's licenses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Take everything TD says reverse it and then it is closer to reality. :laugh3: