The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Exclusive: U.S. plans new wave of immigrant deportation raids

Started by JOE, May 12, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"It was an offshoot. Started after everyone came to VF. It was a great place. Wish it was still around.

Oh ok, it was hosted on mmb..

Hey, I believe Mr Crowley has talked about Consumption Junction..

Wasn't Dinky Dianna/Freud a member of that board?

I have heard he was on most troll boards.

kiebers

No it was not hosted on MMB, Kat has one on MMB. This other was http://bastardvortex.com/">http://bastardvortex.com/. Leo was on CJ. Don't remember Freud being there. There are a couple of folks around that were at CJ.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"No it was not hosted on MMB, Kat has one on MMB. This other was http://bastardvortex.com/">http://bastardvortex.com/. Leo was on CJ. Don't remember Freud being there. There are a couple of folks around that were at CJ.

Oh I'm sorry about that kiebers..

I confused it with Kat's forum..

I have heard of Consumption Junction and I thought it was one of the forums Freud trolled on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"No it was not hosted on MMB, Kat has one on MMB. This other was http://bastardvortex.com/">http://bastardvortex.com/. Leo was on CJ. Don't remember Freud being there. There are a couple of folks around that were at CJ.

Oh I'm sorry about that kiebers..

I confused it with Kat's forum..

I have heard of Consumption Junction and I thought it was one of the forums Freud trolled on.

And now VF has turned into a refugee centre for trolls like Freud  and the kissy meats from defunct forums

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Still some good people there.

That is true, but the most active posters are now trolls and I do not find trolling entertaining. That is why I do not register there.

Anonymous

Yes, there are and you are one of them kiebers.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I respect everyone's point of view. I just hate being lied to before being raped. What I am hearing is, it's all a bunch of lies and bullshit anyway. So wtf?

I try to as well, but how are you being raped? You don't live here. You take most if not all of your retirement income from the US and spend it in another country which robs the US's economy. You do pay income taxes and perhaps SS and medicare but the US loses the rest to a foreign economy. Sounds to me like you are doing the raping of the US economy.

True you are a drop in the bucket but there are so many drops that bucket is over flowing. World bank estimates 120 billion last year was sent by all immigrants to their home country. Some estimates out there for illegal immigrants go as high as 50 billion.

That's a lot of cake leaving the country.

Renee

Thats a matter of opinion.

I say one or two at best.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I haven't looked at it for so long, I don't even know which of the old regulars is still there.

ac_dunno

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I respect everyone's point of view. I just hate being lied to before being raped. What I am hearing is, it's all a bunch of lies and bullshit anyway. So wtf?

I try to as well, but how are you being raped? You don't live here. You take most if not all of your retirement income from the US and spend it in another country which robs the US's economy. You do pay income taxes and perhaps SS and medicare but the US loses the rest to a foreign economy. Sounds to me like you are doing the raping of the US economy.

True you are a drop in the bucket but there are so many drops that bucket is over flowing. World bank estimates 120 billion last year was sent by all immigrants to their home country. Some estimates out there for illegal immigrants go as high as 50 billion.

Listen you uninformed so n so. I am U.S citizen. I file and pay taxes every year. Pay taxes here as well.  I vote in national elections. I guess  Im mostly here because of judgemental fools like you. What the fuck do you care? That you can't?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Listen you uninformed so n so. I am U.S citizen. I file and pay taxes every year. Pay taxes here as well.  I vote in national elections. I guess  Im mostly here because of judgemental fools like you. What the fuck do you care? That you can't?

He was asking a question and you did not answer it either.

JOE

Actually kiebers, how is $20 'raping' the American economy? If he is retired, he may actually helping it because if he uses services and utilities in Costa Rica, he's not using them in the USA, therby lessening the burden for the American taxpayer because he's not present in the country most of the time. I'm sure he's worked hard, paid his share of taxes, so he's entitled to spend it wherever he wants. Many nations have pension sharing plans, where if you paid into social security in America, you can also collect it somewhere else.

Another factor is the cost of living and the level of corruption by government officials in your country and others. Don't you think there's a high level of waste and pocketing of taxpayer funds? In Canada, we award bountiful salaries to our elected officials and their friends, which they don't really deserve. In yours its the American taxpayer who funds the Military Industrial Complex, largely subsidized by the middle class even though it benefits the wealthy and large corporations.  Ie - why should the middle class American taxpayer pay the US navy to rescue some ship hijacked by Somali pirates when it mostly benefits some rich tycoon? And he pays a relative drop in the bucket for this service subsidized by the middle class? These corporations should foot the bill, because all those armies america sends overseas largely protect the corporate interests. If they send their assets into dangerous territory, then they should be prepared to pay the bill as a recognized cost of doing business.

In addition, much of the middle class in America and Canada are struggling to get by, real estate is astronomicaly high in Canada, much of the populus is broke while government officials and corporations line their pockets, do nothing for us. Rich and getting rich, poor get poorer. Given this reality, is it any wonder that many citizens of these nations are choosing to live elsewhere? I've seen met many seniors in both countires who are still working don't have much in their pockets, so its logical that they would seek a better standard of living to get more for their retirement dollar.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

I haven't looked at it for so long, I don't even know which of the old regulars is still there.

ac_dunno

Joe and I are the only ones I can think of who go there on occasion. I like to challenge some of the crazy things for the heck of it ... some might say "shit disturb", but of course that would not be me  ac_smile   , and Joe is always Joe.

I think Keibs still posts there, although I think not often .. and I'm not sure if he still does or not.

I don't go over every thread like I do here as I don't take most there as serious posters .. more issue picking / cherry-picking and challenging wonky claims than actually formuming .. so I only see a small portion of what goes on

I keep thinking I will never go back, but the shit- disturber in me is my undoing  :icon_wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Wow, stamp your feet much? That's the reaction of a 10 year old to some very valid observations. Did I say "10 year old"? On second thought maybe that was a insult to 10 year olds.

TD it seems you're not only impaired intellectually but you apparently have all the emotional maturity of a small child.

Everybody take a good look. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.