A

Delusional Old Yard Master Thinks Young Men Want Her

Started by Anonymous, May 12, 2016, 11:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"Yet she goes on dates and gets her bewbiez felt up.

She is on dating sites, but is having no luck. She only gets her breasts felt when she begs young guys to touch them. I guess it is the least they can do when she has spent hundreds of dollars buying them drinks.

Translation:

I got shit faced and squeezed an old lady's boobs.  ac_crying

End of translation: :laugh3:

BTW, how do you know the old bird isn't getting laid as well? A lot of guys have the attitude of "any hole is a goal" and then they deny it afterward? :wink:  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"She is 58 looks 68 and acts 14. She looks like an old grandma with fake hair and breasts. A cartoon character to be precise. She thinks the young yard switchmen working in Logan yard think she's hot. They are laughing at her, but she is too stupid to figure it out. What an annoying human being.

Is she divorced with kids?

How young are these male workers?

What made you decide to post this thread?

She has never been married and has no kids. I am talking about guys around 21 years of age. She doesn't drive and like a dummy I said yes when she asked me for a ride home when I got back to Logan from a trip. She is the dumbest person I know.

Do you mean she is flirting with young guys at work? Why would a woman that age think guys so young find her hot?

Yes she does flirt at work. She goes out clubs with them too where they hustle her for drinks. She had breast implants when she was 54. She lets young guys touch them and for that reason she thinks 21 year old guys want her wrinkly old body.

Breast implants at 54!!! Holy shit, she must be crazy. :laugh3:

When I hit my mid 50s I'm hoping to have just the opposite. I'm not looking forward to having the girls banging against my knees.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

This woman sounds a lot like a woman I once worked with, in an office setting that was predominantly female.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"She is 58 looks 68 and acts 14. She looks like an old grandma with fake hair and breasts. A cartoon character to be precise. She thinks the young yard switchmen working in Logan yard think she's hot. They are laughing at her, but she is too stupid to figure it out. What an annoying human being.

She has never been married and has no kids. I am talking about guys around 21 years of age. She doesn't drive and like a dummy I said yes when she asked me for a ride home when I got back to Logan from a trip. She is the dumbest person I know.

Do you mean she is flirting with young guys at work? Why would a woman that age think guys so young find her hot?

Yes she does flirt at work. She goes out clubs with them too where they hustle her for drinks. She had breast implants when she was 54. She lets young guys touch them and for that reason she thinks 21 year old guys want her wrinkly old body.

When I hit my mid 50s I'm hoping to have just the opposite. I'm not looking forward to having the girls banging against my knees.  :laugh3:

One thing I like about being petite is I will never have to worry about that as I age.

Renee

One thing I like about being petite is I will never have to worry about that as I age.

Count yourself lucky....gravity sucks.  ac_unsure

Blurt

Quote from: "Renee"I'm not looking forward to having the girls banging against my knees.  :laugh3:

Then just start practicing peeing standing up.

Works for me.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"This woman sounds a lot like a woman I once worked with, in an office setting that was predominantly female.

It's sad actually. Everybody that knows her does not have anything good to say about her. She's an imbecile, she's an ugly old granny and she's irritating according to anyone who has talked to her. She is unaware of any of of this.

Renee

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm not looking forward to having the girls banging against my knees.  :laugh3:

Works for me.

Maybe I'll just tie them in a knot. ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yet she goes on dates and gets her bewbiez felt up.

She is on dating sites, but is having no luck. She only gets her breasts felt when she begs young guys to touch them. I guess it is the least they can do when she has spent hundreds of dollars buying them drinks.

I would have invited an old lady along too when I was 21 if she bought me drinks.

She has a desperate want of attention. She is nearly 60, but never progressed socially beyond grade 11. She is catty and jealous too.

That is kind of sad..

Hey iron horse jockey, invite her here..

We won't judge her for being immature.

:laugh:

Hell no. :43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

Works for me.

Maybe I'll just tie them in a knot. ac_dunno

Just "throw 'em o'er yer shoulder like a Continental soldier."  That's what old guys do.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Mac N Cheese

That is 25 years too late for that surgery.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mac N Cheese"

I am surprised the surgeon did not try and talk her out of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Mac N Cheese"

I am surprised the surgeon did not try and talk her out of it.

I am sure the medical community tried talking her out of it. But as I said she never progressed socially beyond grade 11. She wanted that toy and would not listen to adults.

Twenty Dollars

You sound jealous.