Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Excuse Me While I Go Into a Sugar Coma

Started by Renee, May 20, 2016, 08:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

OMG Dessert.

[attachment=0]IMAG0517.jpg[/attachment]
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"OMG Dessert.

WOW...the wife and I both are drooling over that...

Where are you dining at?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Not at home.

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"

Where are you dining at?

Long Horn Steak House.....a girlfriend and I met up for dinner after work. The dinner itself was.....okay. The dessert was phenomenal..... :thumbup:

2 scopes of vanilla bean ice cream and 2 pieces of the best chocolate fudge cake I've had in a long time. Definitely the highlight of the dinner.

The picture doesn't really do it justice because it was huge. We split it and there was still some left over that neither of us could finish.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Where are you dining at?

Long Horn Steak House.....a girlfriend and I met up for dinner after work. The dinner itself was.....okay. The dessert was phenomenal..... :thumbup:

2 scopes of vanilla bean ice cream and 2 pieces of the best chocolate fudge cake I've had in a long time. Definitely the highlight of the dinner.

The picture doesn't really do it justice because it was huge. We split it and there was still some left over that neither of us could finish.

Do they mega sized steaks?

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Where are you dining at?

Depends what you consider "mega sized". Depending upon the cut, they ranged from 8 to 20 ounces, I guess.

There were no "old 96ers" if that's what you mean. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Where are you dining at?

Depends what you consider "mega sized". Depending upon the cut, they ranged from 8 to 20 ounces, I guess.

There were no "old 96ers" if that's what you mean. :laugh3:

32 and above. Adam Richman won't be doing any challenges there. :laugh3:

Anonymous

I thought taking pictures of food in restaurants was an Oriental thing. My old lady does it regularly.

JOE

You oughta cut back on that sorta thing.

My brother used to indulge himself heavily in sweets. Now he's got diabetes.

I've decided to TRY to cut down on sugar intake.

Not that I've been any good at cutting back or that disciplined myself, but having seen a family member get it, at least now I'm aware of its dangers. I still eat way too much of the stuff tho'. I try to limit myself to the equivalent of 1 small chocolate bar a day. But that is over the recommended limit.

Too much processed sugar is lethal.

Sorry if that offends you.

Every time I see or read about sweet sugary desserts I'm reminded of his condition.

Where are you dining at?

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"You oughta cut back on that sorta thing.

Not that I've been any good at cutting back or that disciplined myself, but having seen a family member get it, at least now I'm aware of its dangers. I still eat way too much of the stuff tho'. I try to limit myself to the equivalent of 1 small chocolate bar a day. But that is over the recommended limit.

Every time I see or read about sweet sugary desserts I'm reminded of his condition.

What is offensive is the condescending attitude that is so prevalent in all your posts. As soon as I saw the OP I knew your nasty little self would be posting exactly what you did. More and more like eddie in every post.  ac_umm
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I thought taking pictures of food in restaurants was an Oriental thing. My old lady does it regularly.

Seems like people do it a lot on FB.  I do it myself, and so does my olady.

Twenty Dollars

Not that big on sweets. That looks really good. Perfect to share.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"You oughta cut back on that sorta thing.

I'm sure whatever your brother's condition is, its probably better than yours with you being an idiot and all.

Furthermore my health and lifestyles habits are none of your fucking fake concern. As Keibers already stated, your condensing bullshit is unnecessary and rude. This is a harmless little thread posted to promote friendly chit-chat. Your unsolicited faux health concern, and nasty little cheap shots masquerading as your dubious life experience have no place here. Small wonder why EVERYONE thinks you're a horse's ass.

Now go curl up in a ball and and try to blow yourself on your own time and leave us the fuck out of it.

Anonymous

Such a beautiful presentation Renee.

ac_smile

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Such a beautiful presentation Renee.

ac_smile

Wonder if they use a frozen plate to serve it on? I can't hardly make it from the kitchen to the desk without having a little  melted ice cream around the bottom.