Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Everyone I work with likes Trump

Started by Anonymous, May 21, 2016, 12:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I did not put this in politics because it is not about political policies. Just saying how he has excited unionized workers who cannot even vote in American elections.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I did not put this in politics because it is not about political policies. Just saying how he has excited unionized workers who cannot even vote in American elections.

mmmm, okay for now..

But, others may see this as pure politics and want it moved..

I suppose it depends on what direction it takes..

But, we do have a thread titled "does Trump respect women" on the main page.

Anonymous

The Democrats are going to shed some blue collar votes to Trump. They are buying his populist rhetoric.

JOE

What I like about Trump is that he dares to say things those in the Establishment won't. And he's a threat to they and their jobs because he threatens to upend the existing order. Still, that's a breath of fresh air from the stifling social order a la political correctness which has taken over and placed a muzzle on everybody's lips. In some ways, Trump is very much like that old style 1970s liberal era where anything went, and people said what they wanted to without fear of retribution. And I agree with him somewhat that we have to put down or at least subdue this 9 headed hydra beast called political correctness.

However, what I don't like about Trump is how he trashes Mexicans when there are a large number who went to Vietnam in his place while he back then as a young liberal Democrat when he partied hardy. Many of those Hispanics/chicanos never came back. And some of those who went weren't even American citizens but were doing it to acquire citizenship. A lot of them didn't even get what they were promised and some were eventually deported. Donald trump has never acknowledged their sacrifice. He should.

Anonymous

Politics in general is not a popular conversation topic where I work, but it does happen..

I work in a unionized environment with only women..

I do not get the impression Trump impresses them..

They did not mention his politics, I think they don't like him personally.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Politics in general is not a popular conversation topic where I work, but it does happen..

Most women do not like Trump personally. A lot of men do not like Hillary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I did not put this in politics because it is not about political policies. Just saying how he has excited unionized workers who cannot even vote in American elections.

I work in a non unionized, but very blue collar industry. I have never seen these guys take interest in any politician from Canada, but they like Trump.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Politics in general is not a popular conversation topic where I work, but it does happen..

That is true, but neither Trump nor Clinton will make women's lives better or worse. They are disliked based on their personalities or lack of a personality.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That is true, but neither Trump nor Clinton will make women's lives better or worse. They are disliked based on their personalities or lack of a personality.

They both have sky high unfavorable among US voters.

Twenty Dollars

A bloody shit show. Most powerful position in the world and look at the fools we have to choose from

Romero

Quote from: "JOE"Still, that's a breath of fresh air from the stifling social order a la political correctness which has taken over and placed a muzzle on everybody's lips.

:laugh:

Donald Trump: "inappropriate question", "they were mean to me", "they were nasty to me", "it's so unfair", "I'm suing", "I'm boycotting"...

Trump's a pussy. And "dares to say" a bunch of nonsense and kooky conspiracy theories isn't exactly admirable.

Remember to go to a reputable dealer when you buy your next car.

The Donald

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yeW2wX58L._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg">
Make America Great Again

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "JOE"Still, that's a breath of fresh air from the stifling social order a la political correctness which has taken over and placed a muzzle on everybody's lips.

:laugh:

Donald Trump: "inappropriate question", "they were mean to me", "they were nasty to me", "it's so unfair", "I'm suing", "I'm boycotting"...

Trump's a pussy. And "dares to say" a bunch of nonsense and kooky conspiracy theories isn't exactly admirable.

Remember to go to a reputable dealer when you buy your next car.

Bernie Sanders is at least as big a crybaby as Trump. As far as that goes, Clinton is no better than either of them.

Anonymous

Bernie Sanders is the biggest pussy whiner I have ever seen run for president.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE1zXUQdQ6I

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Bernie Sanders is the biggest pussy whiner I have ever seen run for president.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE1zXUQdQ6I
He's an even bigger fraud than Trump.