Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

wHERE Is Ching LI?

Started by Aryan, May 21, 2016, 03:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I understand she is controversial, but she contributed a lot. Mr Crowley too.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I understand she is controversial, but she contributed a lot. Mr Crowley too.

Bump their thread then.  Tell them that :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Ahh well, tell the hostile angry ch1nkess I  was asking after her, and to send me that $100 she borrowed from me last month as soon as possible.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ahh well, tell the hostile angry ch1nkess I  was asking after her, and to send me that $100 she borrowed from me last month as soon as possible.

I'll let Shen know that you are in a tight spot financially. She probably had no idea that the $100 was your whole bi-weekly paycheck. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ahh well, tell the hostile angry ch1nkess I  was asking after her, and to send me that $100 she borrowed from me last month as soon as possible.

I'll let Shen know that you are in a tight spot financially. She probably had no idea that the $100 was your whole bi-weekly paycheck. :laugh3:

Dishwashers make even less in Britain than in Manitoba.

Aryan

Even if that were the case, why mock someone else's financial status? Surely us lowly 'dishwashers'  are entitled to a decent standard of living?   ac_dunno

Granted I know that $100 is around the same amount you spend on food for yourself on a daily basis, but not everyone can afford grocery bills that size.    :shock:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Even if that were the case, why mock someone else's financial status? Surely us lowly 'dishwashers'  are entitled to a decent standard of living?   ac_dunno

Granted I know that $100 is around the same amount you spend on food for yourself on a daily basis, but not everyone can afford grocery bills that size.    :shock:

You're really an idiot. Its not your financial status I'm making fun of. Its the fact that you are most likely a basement dwelling, underachieving, piece of shit. :laugh3:

BTW, I'm sorry if you are sensitive about your financial position. Maybe an educational option or maybe learning a trade might help.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Scouse mock's Shen Li's financial status, but when Renee returns the favour he cries like a little girl. :roll:

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse mock's Shen Li's financial status, but when Renee returns the favour he cries like a little girl. :roll:

All he's done is cry since he got here. :laugh:

We should send him a box of tissues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse mock's Shen Li's financial status, but when Renee returns the favour he cries like a little girl. :roll:

All he's done is cry since he got here. :laugh:

We should send him a box of tissues.

Do not send it C.O.D.  Whoops i almost mocked his financial status.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"She's busy with life.

Scouse had to Google that word.

Aryan

Aryan

Actually old timer it was a joke, I wasn't mocking anything, learn to read.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview