Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

very sad news; Gord Downie of The Tragically Hip has terminal brain cancer

Started by Anonymous, May 24, 2016, 10:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

Thank you.

One of the hardest things to do, as executor, is to literally throw everything away...

Mac N Cheese

Is Gord Downie a smoker? Did he or does he abuse drink? Is he or was he a substance abuser?

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"I have to arrange burial here shortly.

If you think life goes on, I have news for you...

Here are my mother, and my father, awaiting burial.

I am the only one that is here to deal with this...

http://i67.tinypic.com/27yvkhk.jpg">

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mac N Cheese"Is Gord Downie a smoker? Did he or does he abuse drink? Is he or was he a substance abuser?

I have no idea. He is not famous for his partying like some rock stars.

Annie

Who knows what causes all the forms of cancer we have floating around. I do believe cell phones account for many of them.   I read something awhile back about guys shouldn't put them in their pocket next to their genitals because the "waves" can destroy their sperm count.  I'm sure there's more to cell phones than just causing cancer cells to bloom.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "Fashionista" :ohmy:

That's right.  Both dead, sitting on my table here.

You know what the sad thing is?  Those urns cost me about $500 each.

I check where everything is made, and they are made in India.

My parents would NOT approve of this...  However, I have very little choice at this point in time.

Annie

I feel your pain, Mel. I lost my Dad to brain cancer about 11 years ago and I also lost my Mom before then but to a muscle disease. I didn't get their ashes but they were freed into the ocean. Even though it was a long time, I still miss them terribly and will always love them.  Hang in there and take care of their ashes, look after yourself, they would want that for you. Hugs.

Oh, maybe there's a special place they always wanted to go and you can set them free there?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Thanks Annie!

The offer still stands...  for medical requirements...

Annie

smell the glove

Quote from: "Annie"What offer? And for what?

You needed visual work done...

Annie

Nah I'm fine right now, when the time comes I probably have it covered  lol  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Nah I'm fine right now, when the time comes I probably have it covered  lol  ac_smile

ac_wot

Annie

I have eye problems from the tumor and also cataracts. If my medical doesn't cover it then I'll be dipping into my RDSP, although I'm hoping to use that for fun stuff lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I have eye problems from the tumor and also cataracts. If my medical doesn't cover it then I'll be dipping into my RDSP, although I'm hoping to use that for fun stuff lol

Cataract removal is covered by your provincial health care.

Annie

That's what I thought, Herman so with the other problems it doesn't matter. It should be covered! Woohoo!  :thumbup: