Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

My Cat's First Hair Cut

Started by Anonymous, May 25, 2016, 11:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I called a mobile dog groomer today to come to the house and give our cat a hair cut(lion cut). Our cat is really nervous, so Mommy had to hold her while the white girl shaved her hair off. Here is the result.
[attachment=0]IMG_0732.JPG[/attachment]

Anonymous

[attachment=0]IMG_0730.JPG[/attachment]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I called a mobile dog groomer today to come to the house and give our cat a hair cut(lion cut). Our cat is really nervous, so Mommy had to hold her while the white girl shaved her hair off. Here is the result.

The white girl? Did you really have to mention that detail?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I called a mobile dog groomer today to come to the house and give our cat a hair cut(lion cut). Our cat is really nervous, so Mommy had to hold her while the white girl shaved her hair off. Here is the result.

No, but I wanted to. I instantly did not like her. I would say about 26, ugly, baggy clothes to hide her flat hairy white ass, facial jewelry, died purple hair and I guarantee an NDP/Sanders supporter. The kind of people I despise. However, she did a good job.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/imagejpg4_zpsb812219b.jpg.html">

Right on. My buddy Martines got sort of a Lion du.

Anonymous

What a cute pose.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/imagejpg4_zpsb812219b.jpg.html">

Right on. My buddy Martines got sort of a Lion du.

It doesn't look like he has had a recent trim, at least in this picture.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

No, but I wanted to. I instantly did not like her. I would say about 26, ugly, baggy clothes to hide her flat hairy white ass, facial jewelry, died purple hair and I guarantee an NDP/Sanders supporter. The kind of people I despise. However, she did a good job.

You really need to stop making snap judgements about people based on their appearance. Look at it this way Shen; the girl had a job and she obviously, by your own admission, knew what she was doing. (Why someone would shave their cat in such an embarrassing way, is another issue). :laugh3:

When I was in my early 20s, I had funky hair colors, (platinum blonde with black, blue or purple tips) a facial piercing (eyebrow), I wore baggy clothes (flannel) because back during the grunge era .....that was in style and my ass is anything but flat or hairy. :laugh3:

Do you honestly think I would have been a supporter of all things liberal and leeching? Think again. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That cut is animal abuse in my opinion.

RW

Abuse!  Oh Seoul!  You're such a funny little scamp.

I wish I had a cat with long hair to make look like a lion.  Mine are both medium haired.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

You really need to stop making snap judgements about people based on their appearance. Look at it this way Shen; the girl had a job and she obviously, by your own admission, knew what she was doing. (Why someone would shave their cat in such an embarrassing way, is another issue). :laugh3:

When I was in my early 20s, I had funky hair colors, (platinum blonde with black, blue or purple tips) a facial piercing (eyebrow), I wore baggy clothes (flannel) because back during the grunge era .....that was in style and my ass is anything but flat or hairy. :laugh3:

Do you honestly think I would have been a supporter of all things liberal and leeching? Think again. :nea:

A lot of people form the wrong opinion of my boy based on his appearance. He is six foot three and workout---at the gym only. :mad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What a cute pose.

Is it ever. ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"That cut is animal abuse in my opinion.

I don't give a fuck about your opinion. She was shedding like fucking crazy lately and we like the do. If it bothers you, please feel free not to fucking look.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't take it personally Renee. I just hate your race. ac_biggrin

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!