News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Will Jewish Extremists Assassinate Trump?

Started by Aryan, May 26, 2016, 12:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

David Duke discusses this on his radio talk show.....

The Jewish NWO elites are getting very worried about Trump's seemingly unstoppable rise to power, and as history shows, this corrupt group will stop at nothing to get their own way.

http://www.renseradioarchives.com/dduke/">http://www.renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

cc

Duke.

Just when we thought it couldn't get better .... it got better
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

The guy speaks a lot of sense, although I realise that he hits a bit too close to home for your liking with his open and uncensored discussions about Jews, Zionists etc...

Anonymous

I do not know about Jewish leftists, but some liberal lefties might try to kill Trump and then blame it on Mexicans.

Romero

"The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep."

"Well, you've got David Duke just joined (the Reform Party) — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party."

"I don't need his (David Duke) endorsement; I certainly wouldn't want his endorsement."

- Donald Trump

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero""The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep."

"Well, you've got David Duke just joined (the Reform Party) — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party."

"I don't need his (David Duke) endorsement; I certainly wouldn't want his endorsement."

- Donald Trump

Exactly. Trump would cross the street if Duke was on the same sidewalk as him.

Aryan

Well Trump knows that publicly voicing support for David Duke would end his presidential campaign, he's not stupid.  :001_rolleyes:  

But I wouldn't mind betting that he wouldn't treat Duke in quite such a hysterical manner as Jews and liberals do should they ever meet.

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well Trump knows that publicly voicing support for David Duke would end his presidential campaign, he's not stupid.

So Trump is a politically correct liar? Why would you support someone who's using political correctness to lie to you?

Aryan

What are you on about?  Why on earth would someone who has a very real chance of becoming US president willfully throw that chance away  ac_unsure

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The guy speaks a lot of sense, although I realise that he hits a bit too close to home for your liking with his open and uncensored discussions about Jews, Zionists etc...

Those rich Jew developers are licking their chops. Pippi you seem to be blind in one eye?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What are you on about?  Why on earth would someone who has a very real chance of becoming US president willfully throw that chance away  ac_unsure

Doesn't know any better?

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The guy speaks a lot of sense, although I realise that he hits a bit too close to home for your liking with his open and uncensored discussions about Jews, Zionists etc...

Those rich Jew developers are licking their chops. Pippi you seem to be blind in one eye?

Are you talking about if Trump gets elected?   He isn't anti-Jewish, he's just not a submissive NWO whore like every other politician in existence, because he cannot be bought.

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well Trump knows that publicly voicing support for David Duke would end his presidential campaign, he's not stupid.

So Trump is a politically correct liar? Why would you support someone who's using political correctness to lie to you?

Trump and his supporters claim he says whatever he wants and hates political correctness.

So apparently that's a bunch of bullshit.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
y

Are you talking about if Trump gets elected?   He isn't anti-Jewish, he's just not a submissive NWO whore like every other politician in existence, because he cannot be bought.

There are lots of Jews supporting him. Maybe if my mutuals start gaining again I'll be a convert. Making $$$$ is good. Off the backs of working folks bad. Still not seeing a plan to make the US strong and to bring Jobs home.

Aryan

Trump and his supporters claim he says whatever he wants and hates political correctness.

So apparently that's a bunch of bullshit.

No there's a difference to being slightly un-PC and going all out and naming the Jew........

ANY form of criticism of Jews, Israel, Zionism etc is career suicide for any politician , such is the immense power of international jewry and their various  lobby groups.  

Name one successful western politician or Prime Minister who hasn't sold his soul  to the devil by pledging unquestioned support for Israel?   You wont be able to...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview