Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I just spent part of the afternoon...

Started by smell the glove, June 02, 2016, 06:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

...washing my bed sheets.  Don't ask me why.  acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

Hopefully the shop now hurries up and completes the work on my car.  A couple of things I felt were required, as to ensure (hopefully) a problem free road trip that hopefully I'll be taking here shortly.

I'll be heading down into the States, with most of the highlights being in and around the Southwest, just like a motherfucking cowboy!  I'd like to check out some areas around parts of the old route 66 in Arizona, and definitely want to check out the Harrah's car museum in Reno.

I wanted to do other stops in Death Valley, like Dante's Peak and whatnot, but seeing as how this area is literally the hottest place on Earth, I may omit those stops considering what time of the year it is.  This White boy doesn't like temps in the 130's...  I may have to do that area again at another time of the year.

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"...washing my bed sheets.  Don't ask me why.  acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

Don't worry about that...... I think most of us would be afraid that we would get pics of the stains.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Renee"Don't worry about that...... I think most of us would be afraid that we would get pics of the stains.

I tried that once, on the boards, thinking I may be able to get sound medical advice!

Boy, was I wrong!  That incident ended up getting blown way out of proportion!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "smell the glove"...washing my bed sheets.  Don't ask me why.  acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry

Don't worry about that...... I think most of us would be afraid that we would get pics of the stains.

:beurk:

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Renee"Don't worry about that...... I think most of us would be afraid that we would get pics of the stains.

I tried that once, on the boards, thinking I may be able to get sound medical advice!

Boy, was I wrong!  That incident ended up getting blown way out of proportion!

Mel, if you are still bleeding from the asshole I suggest you lay off the Sterno and see a doctor.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Renee"Mel, if you are still bleeding from the asshole I suggest you lay off the Sterno and see a doctor.

Best advice yet!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview