News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Now I know why I am permabanned from DV...

Started by smell the glove, June 02, 2016, 02:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Man, that's a long 10 years ago.

How time flies...

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"The data was lost but brought back for one more round. I'd love to port that DB and go for round 3 :)

There were many years of 'good' content, and it all seemed to disappear along with Vinny!   :confused1:  ac_dunno  :confused1:  ac_dunno

My favourite was and is still the NY mosque thread.

My handle comes from the Snitz DV days.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

The Leland Chapman thread was boss!  Snitz DV had a huge reach, and there were Leland Chimpman fans from all over the world posting in that thread, thinking he was actually reading it.

It didn't take me long to realize just how easy it would be for me to assume the role of Leland Chapman.  Many female fans were confused.  It was prime time!  LOLZ!~

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"This is exactly how the original Snitz (Mikey Schwartz) DV looked like...

http://i66.tinypic.com/2u7lfmv.png">

OMFG...... ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Was that the forum where you posted your babies, RW and you got flack for that? I remember thinking aww cute babies and why would anyone be annoyed by that?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I never heard of those boards. I did post on some really popular boards in the past.

smell the glove

I'll be honest...  It was a thing of beauty...  Due to it's reach at the time, and no registration necessary, it pulled in a lot of posters...

Some of the threads would make Stormfront look like a family friendly, worksafe forum...  No fucking joke.

At the end it was beautiful...  Nathan Chang was a good poster.  For an Asian, he always entertained.

Nonetheless, towards the end, the big-time advertisers started to pull out, even though that forum had a pretty far reach...  They just didn't want to be associated with the type of "free-for-all" content that was the beauty of Snitz DV!

smell the glove

Quote from: "Blurt"You were never a mod, Mel.

In fact, I was the first person pulled in to craft Vin's DV.  We spent many weeks crafting things, before the forum was even ready...

Did you know that?  You didn't, since I have never mentioned it before.

As always, with every endeavor, others stick their noses into things that aren't their fucking business.  That's what happened time and time again...

Most posters have an opinion of what will "work."  Sadly, they are driven by what they want 'personally.'  That doesn't work, to do it that way...  I explained that to Vin, and later to DATW Mod also...  Too many hags and fags sticking their snouts into business that they don't know...  Business that they cannot make work properly...

And it all failed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I never heard of those boards. I did post on some really popular boards in the past.

So did I Herman.

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Was that the forum where you posted your babies, RW and you got flack for that? I remember thinking aww cute babies and why would anyone be annoyed by that?

I posted an avatar of me and my son and people said he was ugly so I took it down.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Annie"Was that the forum where you posted your babies, RW and you got flack for that? I remember thinking aww cute babies and why would anyone be annoyed by that?

I posted an avatar of me and my son and people said he was ugly so I took it down.

And it would have been grown men making those comments.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Blurt"You were never a mod, Mel.

In fact, I was the first person pulled in to craft Vin's DV.  We spent many weeks crafting things, before the forum was even ready...

Did you know that?  You didn't, since I have never mentioned it before.

You were never a forum-crafter, Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Blurt"You were never a forum-crafter, Mel.

Oh yes I was!

And the reason some are in a failed state, is due to the fact that my well intentioned advice was not adhered to...

Other parties that couldn't help but stick their fucking noses into shit that wasn't their business sort of ruined some things...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview