Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

And, here we go!

Started by smell the glove, June 03, 2016, 03:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

The beginning of my end here!~

I know my banning will be around shortly, since whenever Mods try to flex their muscles with me for absolutely no reason, the agenda is clear!

http://i65.tinypic.com/b67tc2.png">

smell the glove

"Screen shots from another forum?"

Give me a fucking break.  Just fucking ban me, if that's part of the main agenda here, and stop with the bullshit.

smell the glove

With that being said, it is now time for me to take drive in my convert...

Will be back later with pics, if that's allowed here...  Is that allowed?  Apparently screen caps from other forums aren't.  Are original pics OK?

Blurt

Quote from: "smell the glove"Will be back later with pics, if that's allowed here...  Is that allowed?  Apparently screen caps from other forums aren't.

My suggestion: start with all caps, then move on to screen caps, and finish it off with carbon emission caps.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Blurt"My suggestion: start with all caps, then move on to screen caps, and finish it off with carbon emission caps.

NICE!!!

ac_biggrin  ac_biggrin  ac_biggrin

Blurt

Thanks.

You can start when you're done running after hub caps.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove""Screen shots from another forum?"

Give me a fucking break.  Just fucking ban me, if that's part of the main agenda here, and stop with the bullshit.

We came here to get away from that shit hole.  Geddit?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove""Screen shots from another forum?"

Mel, stop your bitching.

No reason to ban you if you behave......Much to your dismay, no one wants to know what old meat flaps, Dinky diarrhea mouth has to say and no one wants any more cross forum drama. It may be a staple for the living lumps of fecal matter on VF but it is not welcome here. If you are so interested in what that creep has to say then go hang out with it......Maybe if you are nice to he/she he will send you pics of his bolt-on aftermarket vagina. :laugh3:

Get it thru your alcohol fogged brain.....stop trying to show off what a rebel you are....no one here has the patience for it.

Now go ahead and post your pics. BUT just make sure they aren't images of the bloody rags you stuff up your poor booze soaked digestive tract or some other unsavory personal bullshit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview