Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Uploading pictures directly from your phone

Started by Anonymous, June 03, 2016, 06:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I take some pictures of what I see on this job that I would like to share with members and lurkers. Unfortunately, I have only posted them to social media and phpbb forums from my home computer. It may be a novice question, but if you can help please say.

RW

It's the same process as your home computer.  You either upload them via the Full Editor under attaching files, or you upload them to a service like TinyPic and link the image file.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's the same process as your home computer.  You either upload them via the Full Editor under attaching files, or you upload them to a service like TinyPic and link the image file.

What am I doing wrong? I will look at it when I have more time.

RW

I couldn't tell ya.

Are you getting an error?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I couldn't tell ya.

Are you getting an error?

Yes I am.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"And what is it?

I think I might know what the problem is now.

Anonymous

Speaking of pictures, I saw a convoy of six semis hauling sky trains on the Yellowhead highway. I wish I had my phone ready for that.

Where are those cars made anyway?

Annie

I could never figure out how to upload directing from my computer onto a post here. Never works for me but I used the Tinypic option and that seems to work fine.  Oh make sure you don't have your gps tracking on when you take your pics and upload them. I think there's info that people can figure out where you are by the latitude and longitude info that's attached to the picture.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "Herman"Speaking of pictures, I saw a convoy of six semis hauling sky trains on the Yellowhead highway. I wish I had my phone ready for that.

QuoteA total of seven trains, totalling 28 cars, were ordered in 2012 to expand the fleet's capacity ahead of the fall 2016 opening of the Evergreen extension of the Millennium Line.

According to TransLink, the cars were built on the East Coast, with the first train built at the Bombardier plant in Kingston, Ontario and the remaining six trains at another plant in Plattsburgh, New York. All of the cars are being shipped across the continent on flatbed trucks.

Upon arrival, the cars will be assembled into four-car trains with the addition of accordion-style gangways to connect the cars, allowing passengers to walk from one end of the train to other while also providing a greater capacity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I take some pictures of what I see on this job that I would like to share with members and lurkers. Unfortunately, I have only posted them to social media and phpbb forums from my home computer. It may be a novice question, but if you can help please say.

I would love to see your pictures iron horse jockey.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Herman"Speaking of pictures, I saw a convoy of six semis hauling sky trains on the Yellowhead highway. I wish I had my phone ready for that.

QuoteA total of seven trains, totalling 28 cars, were ordered in 2012 to expand the fleet's capacity ahead of the fall 2016 opening of the Evergreen extension of the Millennium Line.

According to TransLink, the cars were built on the East Coast, with the first train built at the Bombardier plant in Kingston, Ontario and the remaining six trains at another plant in Plattsburgh, New York. All of the cars are being shipped across the continent on flatbed trucks.

Upon arrival, the cars will be assembled into four-car trains with the addition of accordion-style gangways to connect the cars, allowing passengers to walk from one end of the train to other while also providing a greater capacity.

The coasters know this stuff. It was a sight to see all those brand spanking new transit rail cars on semis.