News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The pic/searching for cc la tarte thread!

Started by smell the glove, June 03, 2016, 08:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

Could very well be.  In fact, I think she may be a Jew also.  Years ago I demanded that she state her race/religion, but she will not.  I get a strong feeling that she is Juden...

cc

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"Quit creeping on CC FFS.

She started it!  

You make up  self-serving and what you think are self-saving excuses for your weirdness / failings and sick creepiness without a blink .... without a blink

You sure do run off the end of the "creep" scale
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "smell the glove"Could very well be.  In fact, I think she may be a Jew also.  Years ago I demanded that she state her race/religion, but she will not.  I get a strong feeling that she is Juden...

Definitely, and she loses her shit when accused of being a jewess, typical k1ke behavior for sure.   :laugh:

Aryan

Hey CC, did you choose a yellow car to go with that lovely yellow Jude star you wear on your left side chest pocket  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "smell the glove"And then right before I left the strip, I found CC!  Here's her yellow T-Bird!

I walked up to the patio where she was sitting, and found her to be in the company of Arabs!  Some of them were even wearing those do-rags on their heads!  My mind was blown!

Lol perhaps her obsession with bashing muslims online is to hide her fetish for them in real life...  ac_wot

That i why you bash TD.

RW

Mel

Doesn't want relationships with online people.

Goes driving around looking for online people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Been doing some browsing. Mel baby, you do realize that you have fully met the statute definition for stalking

You are aware of that, right?

RW

cc, the guy can't find more than a few minutes of sobriety, nevermind you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"cc, the guy can't find more than a few minutes of sobriety, nevermind you.

Drunks do not care about little trivial things like stalking.

cc

Then what's with all the pics and text to fit?

Drunk, sober or just mel, he meets the definition of stalker

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Then what's with all the pics and text to fit?

Drunk, sober or just mel, he meets the definition of stalker

He does, but he does not care. Drunks do not give a shit. And by his own admission he is a lush.

cc

True. He does not care ... a suicidal / self destructive streak so to speak

But that is moot to me. When one follows this and other threads, he has already set himself up as a full fledged stalker

First it was threat of stalking - now from the pics, text and locations where he thinks I might have been (but sure as hell now won't be)  .. it is an actual stalking.
QuoteThe pic/searching for cc la tarte thread!

Amazingly the silly fool documented it all

Mel. You picked the wrong people to fuck with, went too far  and are headed for some serious  trouble

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

You're paranoid, CC.

If you don't see the humour in me jokingly pointing out your paranoia, then you are paranoid.

I know you are paranoid.

Now, since you falsely accused me of being a known stalker, I thought I'd just have a little bit of fun.  You don't own White Rock.  You own shit.

And if I've picked the wrong people to "fuck with,"  I've got news for you...  You, and they, can eat my fucking dick!  You really don't want to fuck with me, as I have nothing to lose.

Now, stop with the tough talk, you paranoid bitch.  Got a problem?  Forward the shit to the RCMP, you paranoid, retarded hag.

smell the glove

And the next time, CC, you come online and accuse me of being a stalker, which in my 10+ years of posting I have never once been towards anyone, check your shit to make sure whom you are dealing with first...

Are we fucking clear on this?

Clear now?

Good.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview