Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

To my ex-wife...

Started by smell the glove, June 02, 2016, 05:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

After I consume a substantial amount of alcohol, I can sometimes feel bad and want the things I've fucked up to be right again.

Then again, some of my problems have originated due to drinking too much in the first place!

It's a real conundrum...

And yes, I do miss my ex at times.  And yes, she was far from perfect, but I was even farther from perfect.  I have a knack of fucking up good things...  It's nothing new.  In my nature since I was a small child!

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"After I consume a substantial amount of alcohol, I can sometimes feel bad and want the things I've fucked up to be right again.

Then again, some of my problems have originated due to drinking too much in the first place!

It's a real conundrum...

And yes, I do miss my ex at times.  And yes, she was far from perfect, but I was even farther from perfect.  I have a knack of fucking up good things...  It's nothing new.  In my nature since I was a small child!

Mel, each of us fuck things up in our own way....the key is to learn from it.....change it....and hopefully you won't repeat it.

You've gone down this road literally dozens of times here and and on other forums. Dwelling on it serves no earthly purpose and frankly....people get tired of hearing it.

Lay off the booze and a lot of your problems, physical, emotional and mental will eventually right themselves. But you already know this, the problem is you refuse to take the steps to fix it.

You and I have had more than a few exchanges on this and I've said some really rotten things to you (that I haven't always been proud of) because in your current state I really believe that you are a perfect asshole. But I also believe you can be less of an asshole if you give a little self improvement a shot. I mean doesn't your own self respect demand it from you in some small way?????
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "smell the glove"After I consume a substantial amount of alcohol, I can sometimes feel bad and want the things I've fucked up to be right again.

It's a real conundrum...

Mel, each of us fuck things up in our own way....the key is to learn from it.....change it....and hopefully you won't repeat it.

You've gone down this road literally dozens of times here and and on other forums. Dwelling on it serves no earthly purpose and frankly....people get tired of hearing it.

Lay off the booze and a lot of your problems, physical, emotional and mental will eventually right themselves. But you already know this, the problem is you refuse to take the steps to fix it.

You and I have had more than a few exchanges on this and I've said some really rotten things to you (that I haven't always been proud of) because in your current state I really believe that you are a perfect asshole. But I also believe you can be less of an asshole if you give a little self improvement a shot. I mean doesn't your own self respect demand it from you in some small way?????

As Shen Li told me, unlike some other people in this section Mel Gibson does is knowledgeable of some subjects.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"As Shen Li told me, unlike some other people in this section Mel Gibson does is knowledgeable of some subjects.
Law and English grammar aren't two of them.

You can probably add women to the mix.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Fashionista"As Shen Li told me, unlike some other people in this section Mel Gibson does is knowledgeable of some subjects.

That's why some posters dislike me, Fash...  It's simply due to my superior intelligence!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

:nea: It's truly amazing how this place is just full of underachieving geniuses.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview