News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Who is/are your favorite poster(s) on the Blue Cashew?

Started by JOE, June 04, 2016, 04:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

True. You got me right from the first image you sent of yourself

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9a/a2/51/9aa251c986392935f84a5b963a5320a5.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

That reminds me!  I was looking up tourist stuff and I came across this gem of things to do in Van:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

The locals don't even wa t to hang with hipsters but they don't exist anyway right Romero?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Homero the alt master, first he inflicted us all with his Gay Boy Bob handle and now he's conjured up an alter ego called Karl, who is more anti white and left wing than Twenty Shekels....

@realAzhyaAryola

This "Who is your favorite?" game is painfully immature. It's the type of stuff that memebee is about.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

I won't challenge some of those as they are possible, but I just caught / outed stupnick horning as Karla

He screwed up and posted some words he typed  ... typed in the exact limited  manner the twit speaks

I do have a question. You are relatively new here . .at least supposedly ... while Rohammad and Bob go waaaaaaaaay back and neither have been  very active as those personas for a while now  ... so how do you know much about them?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Homero the alt master, first he inflicted us all with his Gay Boy Bob handle and now he's conjured up an alter ego called Karl, who is more anti white and left wing than Twenty Shekels....

Gay Boy Bob is NOT Romero.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "cc la femme"I won't challenge some of those as they are possible, but I just caught / outed stupnick horning as Karla

He screwed up and posted some words he typed  ... typed in the exact limited  manner the twit speaks

I do have a question. You are relatively new here . .at least supposedly ... while Rohammad and Bob go waaaaaaaaay back and neither have been  very active as those personas for a while now  ... so how do you know much about them?

I first joined VF last year some time and that AIDS Boy Bob used do a similar thing to Karl/Homero ,start provocative threads, usually of the pro gay left wing variety, and then rarely bothered to reply to anyone's posts in the thread. That's typical alt behaviour..... but I'm fairly new round these parts and not a seasoned veteran like you & RW.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"This "Who is your favorite?" game is painfully immature. It's the type of stuff that memebee is about.

Which is why it is in Reject Rodeo.

RW

Everyone is soooooo immature.  Everyone needs to get a life.

Let your damn hair down people.

ac_boring

PS - Crowley is still my favourite.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"PS - Crowley is still my favourite.

We all know.

You sucked his dick from day one...

You're lucky your husband still lets you suck his dick...

I would have thrown you out long ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"

We all know.

:001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

We all know.

Talking about the Karma Queen? Jajajaja

Renee

We all know.

This from s guy that can't even get a women to stay with him for more than a single night.

I don't think you'll ever have the opportunity, let alone the luxury of throwing a women out of your home or your life. If memory serves it was your ex that left you wallowing in your miserable existence, not the other way around.

Sorry but you shouldn't be critical of ANYONE'S relationship, especially when your own nest is fouled beyond redemption.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"I don't have any favorites......I dont like any of you.

Y'know, I've given it a thought, an' my favorite poster on the Blue 'Shoe is none other than you.....Renn! That's right, its none other than you my substantial friend.

So always remember, thatcha always gotta friend in JOE on the 'shoe, Renn!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview