News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Who is/are your favorite poster(s) on the Blue Cashew?

Started by JOE, June 04, 2016, 04:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"I know who you are :)

Pleased to finally meet you Real Woman. I'm just currently at work, but will pop in a bit later and sort out my avatar and touch base.  :wink:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"

Pleased to finally meet you Real Woman. I'm just currently at work, but will pop in a bit later and sort out my avatar and touch base.  :wink:

I never heard of you. Welcome....welcome....umm. I was going to call you brother, but you could be a gal.

Gallium

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Gallium"

I never heard of you. Welcome....welcome....umm. I was going to call you brother, but you could be a gal.

G'day Herman...you can call me brother. Pleased to meet you mate.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I've decided who my favorite poster is. FASHIONISTA. Couldn't be anyone else.

She's a good kid. Myself, I liked the forum best when both Shen Li and Crow were here at the same time.

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"Yippee skippee!

Hahahaha...I nearly went my kangaroo avatar!  :wink:

http://www.gifbooster.com/wp-content/uploads/3914/chewing-kangaroo-close-up_56_paused.jpg">

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/813D4978-E414-480E-8F59-835E9FA45E26_zps7a846wsm.jpg.html">

Welcome Galli. Don't mind RW. She likes to exaggerate a tad. Her 3200 sq ft mansion in the mountains. She's very friendly tho.

Gallium

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Welcome Galli. Don't mind RW. She likes to exaggerate a tad. Her 3200 sq ft mansion in the mountains. She's very friendly tho.

Red brick borders? The garden needs a complete overhaul. That's a horticultural nightmare right there!

I'll help her out if she asks nicely.

Cheers mate.  :wink:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'm sure the person who lives there would appreciate your help.

Actually the garden borders don't look too bad. There's some lavender growing in there and the bushes just need a good trimming.

I'm more concern about the way that big tree is growing all over the roof. Maybe those two surfer fools could climb it for you and rake the leaves?  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

Actually the garden borders don't look too bad. There's some lavender growing in there and the bushes just need a good trimming.

I'm more concern about the way that big tree is growing all over the roof. Maybe those two surfer fools could climb it for you and rake the leaves?  :nea:

I'd hire someone. Duh

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"

I'd hire someone. Duh

What, to climb a tree and rake leaves?  :oeudC:

I give up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I've decided who my favorite poster is. FASHIONISTA. Couldn't be anyone else.

Why thank you Twenty Dollars.

ac_smile

Anonymous

:thumbup:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview