The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Best Job Ever

Started by RW, June 04, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Sounds like your trapped too. Everyone calls everyone stupid here. New material needed badly

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/848143FA-0400-4C94-9EB9-AB9B889934CC_zpsptfow3p1.jpg.html">

3200 sq ft my ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sounds like your trapped too. Everyone calls everyone stupid here. New material needed badly

It's you're not your you fucking dunce.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sounds like your trapped too. Everyone calls everyone stupid here. New material needed badly

It's you're not your you fucking dunce.[/quot

Howz the new baby?

Renee

I call it like it is. The moment you opened your mouth I marked you for a mouth breather.

1.) Your reading comprehension is for shit.

2.) Sarcasm goes over your head.

3.) You have very little grasp of common sense.

4.) You can't produce a decent topic of conversation or even follow one.

5.) You obviously don't understand the definition of certain words but it doesn't stop you from using them wrongly.

6.) You love to accuse people of making assumptions but you are too dimwitted to see that you are guilty of doing the same thing.

7.) You whine like a bitch and worst of all, you appear to be a typical "Kalifornia" libertard.

It all adds up to you being about as dumb as dirt. If I'm wrong, prove it. I don't think you are up to the challenge. In fact I don't think you are even up to the challenge of tying your shoes.....That's probably why you like in the jungle so you can go barefoot like a fuckin pygmy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Come on Renee. Hubby shit canned your ass. You got stuck with the kids, and you still work for him. That must be some groovy situation. Plus you live in New Jersey. Re. my topics. You and your buddies dont seem to be interests in real things. Calling folks stupid seems to be the extent of it. Anyway was starting to like you avatar. You looked half dead in it. Now it's gone.  Maybe you put it back.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Come on Renee. Hubby shit canned your ass. You got stuck with the kids, and you still work for him. That must be some groovy situation. Plus you live in New Jersey. Re. my topics. You and your buddies dont seem to be interests in real things. Calling folks stupid seems to be the extent of it. Anyway was starting to like you avatar. You looked half dead in it. Now it's gone.  Maybe you put it back.

Once again you got most everything wrong. Nobody "shit canned" me.....if anything it was the other way around. I imagine my husband's asshole is still smarting from the reaming he got. I actually feel bad for the poor bastard.

As for "stuck" with kids, with exception of one, they are HS or college age....they got to choose where they wanted to live and with who. Nobody got stuck with anything, you dimwit.

I don't work for my husband and haven't for awhile now. You are operating under very dated information. You ex-bastards love to blabber about rumor and stuff you know flat out nothing about. Does the word "assumption" sound familiar? You really should curb that bad habit.

As for living in NJ....aside from the outrageous property taxes, things really couldn't be better. I grew up here and right now, I wouldn't live anywhere else. I totally beats the crap out of that wet, dreary, culturally dead, pine tree hell I was truly stuck living in before.

AND regarding my Avie or lack thereof......you seem to have an odd attraction to them. You can't seem to stop yourself from commenting on them, no matter which one I use. I certainly hope you aren't collecting them the way you seem to be collecting pics of other forum members. That would be way too creepy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/848143FA-0400-4C94-9EB9-AB9B889934CC_zpsptfow3p1.jpg.html">

3200 sq ft my ass.

Ehat does this picture have to do with RW's house?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Come on Renee. Hubby shit canned your ass. You got stuck with the kids, and you still work for him. That must be some groovy situation. Plus you live in New Jersey. Re. my topics. You and your buddies dont seem to be interests in real things. Calling folks stupid seems to be the extent of it. Anyway was starting to like you avatar. You looked half dead in it. Now it's gone.  Maybe you put it back.

Once again you got most everything wrong. Nobody "shit canned" me.....if anything it was the other way around. I imagine my husband's asshole is still smarting from the reaming he got. I actually feel bad for the poor bastard.

As for "stuck" with kids, with exception of one, they are HS or college age....they got to choose where they wanted to live and with who. Nobody got stuck with anything, you dimwit.

I don't work for my husband and haven't for awhile now. You are operating under very dated information. You ex-bastards love to blabber about rumor and stuff you know flat out nothing about. Does the word "assumption" sound familiar? You really should curb that bad habit.

As for living in NJ....aside from the outrageous property taxes, things really couldn't be better. I grew up here and right now, I wouldn't live anywhere else. I totally beats the crap out of that wet, dreary, culturally dead, pine tree hell I was truly stuck living in before.

AND regarding my Avie or lack thereof......you seem to have an odd attraction to them. You can't seem to stop yourself from commenting on them, no matter which one I use. I certainly hope you aren't collecting them the way you seem to be collecting pics of other forum members. That would be way too creepy.

I could have sworn you said you worked for him a few months ago. No bigge to me. Regarding you last avatar. Thought it was appropriate. I could not live anywhere cold, or dreary.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/848143FA-0400-4C94-9EB9-AB9B889934CC_zpsptfow3p1.jpg.html">

3200 sq ft my ass.

E hat???  Do you know which one belongs to RW?

RW

Who cares which one.  The point is, I paid for my own house.

You?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

3200 sq ft my ass.

E hat???  Do you know which one belongs to RW?

Hey retard, you do know that's not even a pic of real houses, right?.....It's a computer generated, 3D model of a conceptual neighborhood.

So is this where you live?......Which one of these lovely South American hovels is yours?

http://bcura.weebly.com/uploads/4/6/8/6/46866473/8705572_orig.jpg">

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Who cares which one.  The point is, I paid for my own house.

You?

Paid for mine15 years ago.  When does the pictorial begin?

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/B1886F11-64B7-4C09-8AC2-FA6282B47E27_zpstikbrbxj.jpg.html">

sure thing RW. Starting in the back

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/85FD3EF0-BBE6-411F-8F21-7EC656ED3D53_zpsngihh2pc.jpg.html">