Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

You know what I absolutely hate?

Started by smell the glove, June 06, 2016, 01:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

This stupid commercial.  Now, I was shocked to see that is has almost 60,000,000 views on YouTube?  WTF?  However, judging by the comments, I'm not the only one that dislikes it.  In fact, some posters have sworn to never buy Juicy Fruit again!  LOLZ!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuHMQ0QpH44

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"This stupid commercial.  Now, I was shocked to see that is has almost 60,000,000 views on YouTube?  WTF?  However, judging by the comments, I'm not the only one that dislikes it.  In fact, some posters have sworn to never buy Juicy Fruit again!  LOLZ!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuHMQ0QpH44
Most commercials don't stand out for me.

cc

Me 2 ... on the few occasions when I can't bypass them I zone out

With recording shows plus deliberately running behind on live shows it's all recorded on disk .. so  we just bump the remote about 6 times (30 seconds a bump)  and,  commercials are gone and next part of show is on  .. not like the old days when we had to sit through them

Advertisers have to know that many if not most do this, so something will have to give in advertising fees ... followed by how do  stations / networks  make money.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Me 2 ... on the few occasions when I can't bypass them I zone out

With recording shows plus deliberately running behind on live shows it's all recorded on disk .. so  we just bump the remote about 6 times (30 seconds a bump)  and,  commercials are gone and next part of show is on  .. not like the old days when we had to sit through them

Advertisers have to know that many if not most do this, so something will have to give in advertising fees ... followed by how do  stations / networks  make money.

In this crazy job of mine, pvr is my friend.

Odinson

Funny how I have been able to get everybody so wound up...

On an internet forum..

You are taking things far too seriously.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview