News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Want to really know why I'm permabanned from DV?

Started by smell the glove, June 14, 2016, 04:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Gallium"My uncle lives on Salt Spring Island...so PM your address and we can have a cuppa in the very near future ya twot!  ac_dance

You're OK also, for the most part.

Sadly, I am concentrating my time on self improvement, with the intentions of meeting a female companion that's not a fat ugly bitch, complete with four bastard children.

As you can tell, this is a pretty "needle in the haystack" request, sadly...  In this day and age, that's what's available, it seems!

SS Islands are a nice place, if you're ready to retire!  Not much work out there.  Still, a nice place if you can make it work!

And no...  Don't worry about my address...  If you ever fly here, just rent a car and go see your Uncle.  It's the best thing to do.

You working now or just drinking away your new inheritance?

Are you talking to me?

Since I am quoting Mel, I think it's pretty fucking obvious who I'm talking to. :001_rolleyes:

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"My uncle lives on Salt Spring Island...so PM your address and we can have a cuppa in the very near future ya twot!  ac_dance

Sadly, I am concentrating my time on self improvement, with the intentions of meeting a female companion that's not a fat ugly bitch, complete with four bastard children.

As you can tell, this is a pretty "needle in the haystack" request, sadly...  In this day and age, that's what's available, it seems!

SS Islands are a nice place, if you're ready to retire!  Not much work out there.  Still, a nice place if you can make it work!

And no...  Don't worry about my address...  If you ever fly here, just rent a car and go see your Uncle.  It's the best thing to do.

Are you talking to me?

Since I am quoting Mel, I think it's pretty fucking obvious who I'm talking to. :001_rolleyes:

Who the fuck are you you fucking Asian cunt!?

Gallium

Are you talking to me?

Who the fuck are you you fucking Asian cunt!?

I used to fuck Asian cunts good because I'm pretty!  :roll:

RW

Are you talking to me?

This one is especially thick...and not in the good sexy way either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"

Are you talking to me?

This one is especially thick...and not in the good sexy way either.

RW...you aren't gifted in the grey matter! You assume that you're somewhat intelligent...but therein lies your low IQ! Sorry Charlie!   :8brw3y9:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "Shen Li"You working now or just drinking away your new inheritance?

I had to take a bit of time away from my work duties.

Dealing with the death of my parents, the sale of the house, and all the legal stuff (which is still ongoing, but almost complete), there's just no way I could juggle all that and work.  I have no other family in the area, so I deal with this entire process on my own.

So for now, I'm drinking away my inheritance...  Well, I'm actually drinking away my money, and part of the inheritance...  The house has sold, and will transfer to the new buyer very shortly here...  THAT's when I'll get the real "ka-ching!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview