Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

SCOUSE, what do you do for a living?

Started by JOE, June 11, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "smell the glove"Maybe they just simply need a larger penis to feel "satisfied?"  That would be my guess...  Most chubby, trashy chicks probably have pretty loose vaginas, from constant use and abuse, and the six kids they've popped out also!

I hate chicks who need bigger and bigger all the time... Some 15inch colossal dildoes...

Thats not human male size anymore... No man, no matter the colour, can compete with that..

Its not that I have small but the vagina starts to look like disgusting cumhole... And the sex is not pleasing to me.

Pretty, tight vagina is what all guys want..

Ran down hole or pretty and tight little poontang..

smell the glove

That's why rich men just buy younger women...  For the youthful looks and the pleasure!

Odinson

Quote from: "smell the glove"That's why rich men just buy younger women...  For the youthful looks and the pleasure!

You dont have to buy them...

Some horny barely legal is pretty easy.

Their vaginas are real pretty...

Dont need to shove a fist in there..

smell the glove

That's the problem!  These old hags complain about small dicks, when really the problem is from within their own loose twats!

That's why they are so angry when a guy eyes up a younger chick!  They feel very threatened!

Odinson

Quote from: "smell the glove"That's the problem!  These old hags complain about small dicks, when really the problem is from within their own loose twats!

That's why they are so angry when a guy eyes up a younger chick!  They feel very threatened!

Like I said... Their dildoes are so big that there isnt a human penis that can compete with them...

Their vaginas have been stretched beyond recognition..

They still say that men are pigs for not wanting a useless female who isnt capable of satisfactory sex anymore..

We are supposed to love them for their outstanding personality.

smell the glove

The problem is, their "outstanding personality" usually went long before their pussies did!  

And now they have nothing!

That's why women should really be nicer to men!  Once their looks go, and their pussies go, they have very little to fall back on...  If they have a shitty personality, they are as good as homeless, unless they have a good job (which some do, but many don't)...

Odinson

Quote from: "smell the glove"The problem is, their "outstanding personality" usually went long before their pussies did!  

And now they have nothing!

That's why women should really be nicer to men!  Once their looks go, and their pussies go, they have very little to fall back on...  If they have a shitty personality, they are as good as homeless, unless they have a good job (which some do, but many don't)...

If they had an interesting personality, they wouldnt have let their pussies to be shot in the 1st place...

smell the glove

Possibly, but multiple childbirths can wreak havok on the Vag also...  A good personality from the female could probably easily overcome this issue for most men, but today's women don't see it that way!

Odinson

Quote from: "smell the glove"Possibly, but multiple childbirths can wreak havok on the Vag also...  A good personality from the female could probably easily overcome this issue for most men, but today's women don't see it that way!

Childbirth is okay as long as they are the right colour...

smell the glove

Not for me!

I don't want anything to do with anyone else's fucking kids...

And since females do nothing but pop out kids, that makes it difficult for me to find one to date.

They think they are "something" by spreading their fucking legs...  They are nothing, and I don't wan't their fucking kids.

THIS is probably the main reason as to why I'm always banned on these two Hag run forums...  I am something that they are not, and can never be!

Sorry!  I'd rather be single than deal with the average Western hag.  LOLZ!~

Odinson

Yeah kids are a dealbreaker but I have a bigger problem with coloured kids than with white kids..

Coloured kids mean that the female has engaged in beastiality and probably is a hater of western culture... A gross leftie..

Best to keep away from such people before I commit a homicide..  :D

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee , you have got a fucking cheek going on at someone else about their life when you are quite evidently morbidly obese and your health is naturally going to be affected.  

When will you take your docs advice and trim up?   Your cholesterol must be through the roof.  

I also notice you are very vague when it comes to describing your 'dream job'....... not that I particularly give a shit what you do anyway.

Don't you worry about my health....its fine. Its really none of your concern. But just so you know, I probably see a doctor a lot more than you for check-ups and bloodwork and aside from a bad knee from years of playing softball, I'm pretty fuckin healthy.

Truthfully shit for brains, I dont care what the fuck you do for a living. If you want to waste your life doing menial tasks for shit money; staying awake at night, worrying about the big Jew migration, that's your business. But just be aware that the next time you criticize someone on these forums for their appearance or the lifestyle they lead or their political POV, remember that your own shit is FAR from being together.

As for my job.....its not my dream job.....I'm an HR administrator.....It pays the bills and a little more. But life is more than just your job. Your job shouldn't define you.....it's your accomplishments in life that do.

I've been given and worked my ass off for opportunities that some people will never be able to come close it achieving. In many respects I've been extremely lucky and I appreciate that fact everyday. So I'm pretty happy with what I've done and seen thus far, can you say the same, carpet boy? Judging by the amount of whining, crying and finger pointing you do, my guess is "no".

Hopefully your attention span held up enough so that you can read this post. I'm handing out pearls here. All you need to do is be smart enough to take a few.

Well quite frankly I'll be amazed if you can see us all down here from the towering heights of that lofty pedestal you're standing on!  :oeudC:  

I'm not worried about your health because I dont know you, or would I want to know you in real life the way you come across on here.....  The point I'm making is that from where I'm standing you don't seem to be in a position to be dishing out 'life' advice.  I make money just fine, and as I said earn enough to live in a decent area and have a nice apartment, paid for by me and me alone, so your scoffing at my lines of work are pretty pointless and pathetic really.  You're clearly just grasping at whatever e straws you can find to use against me.   :laugh:

So as for your so called 'pearls of wisdom', you can fucking keep them.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Yeah okay, you do alright as a door man with no education or skill.  :laugh3:

Lets stop the bullshit, shall we?

Seems to me that the only way you could afford a life as you claim, is by depending on the kindness of others to supplement whatever paltry salary you make.

As I stated previously.....life must be awfully easy in the UK. Then again you do live in a nanny-state paradise. :001_rolleyes:

As I said I dont receive any benefits or money from the state, I dont know what door men get in the US but here we earn around £10-12 p/h, which is far from a shitty rate of pay.  

That isn't my only form of income though, I have other money coming in from means I choose not to discuss on a public forum.   :wink:

As for the other line of  work, an average night's work would earn me around £150 - £200, which done 3 or 4 nights in an average week made me a nice wage, even though the graft is very hard.

So how many blow-jobs does that equate to each night....6,...8,....10????? ac_unsure

None, I told you floor laying is a well paid job...... you sound jelly to be honest, as your accusations of me being a broke tramp are being proven totally false.   :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "smell the glove"

I don't want anything to do with anyone else's fucking kids...

I hear that bro!!!  

Kids before wedlock has resulted in more single moms existing than in any other previous time.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee , you have got a fucking cheek going on at someone else about their life when you are quite evidently morbidly obese and your health is naturally going to be affected.  

When will you take your docs advice and trim up?   Your cholesterol must be through the roof.  

I also notice you are very vague when it comes to describing your 'dream job'....... not that I particularly give a shit what you do anyway.

Don't you worry about my health....its fine. Its really none of your concern. But just so you know, I probably see a doctor a lot more than you for check-ups and bloodwork and aside from a bad knee from years of playing softball, I'm pretty fuckin healthy.

Truthfully shit for brains, I dont care what the fuck you do for a living. If you want to waste your life doing menial tasks for shit money; staying awake at night, worrying about the big Jew migration, that's your business. But just be aware that the next time you criticize someone on these forums for their appearance or the lifestyle they lead or their political POV, remember that your own shit is FAR from being together.

As for my job.....its not my dream job.....I'm an HR administrator.....It pays the bills and a little more. But life is more than just your job. Your job shouldn't define you.....it's your accomplishments in life that do.

I've been given and worked my ass off for opportunities that some people will never be able to come close it achieving. In many respects I've been extremely lucky and I appreciate that fact everyday. So I'm pretty happy with what I've done and seen thus far, can you say the same, carpet boy? Judging by the amount of whining, crying and finger pointing you do, my guess is "no".

Hopefully your attention span held up enough so that you can read this post. I'm handing out pearls here. All you need to do is be smart enough to take a few.

Well quite frankly I'll be amazed if you can see us all down here from the towering heights of that lofty pedestal you're standing on!  :oeudC:  

I'm not worried about your health because I dont know you, or would I want to know you in real life the way you come across on here.....  The point I'm making is that from where I'm standing you don't seem to be in a position to be dishing out 'life' advice.  I make money just fine, and as I said earn enough to live in a decent area and have a nice apartment, paid for by me and me alone, so your scoffing at my lines of work are pretty pointless and pathetic really.  You're clearly just grasping at whatever e straws you can find to use against me.   :laugh:

So as for your so called 'pearls of wisdom', you can fucking keep them.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Seems to me that the only way you could afford a life as you claim, is by depending on the kindness of others to supplement whatever paltry salary you make.

As I stated previously.....life must be awfully easy in the UK. Then again you do live in a nanny-state paradise. :001_rolleyes:

As I said I dont receive any benefits or money from the state, I dont know what door men get in the US but here we earn around £10-12 p/h, which is far from a shitty rate of pay.  

That isn't my only form of income though, I have other money coming in from means I choose not to discuss on a public forum.   :wink:

As for the other line of  work, an average night's work would earn me around £150 - £200, which done 3 or 4 nights in an average week made me a nice wage, even though the graft is very hard.

So how many blow-jobs does that equate to each night....6,...8,....10????? ac_unsure

None, I told you floor laying is a well paid job...... you sound jelly to be honest, as your accusations of me being a broke tramp are being proven totally false.   :laugh:

"Jelly"????? Oh fuck, you are a chav piece of dung, arn'tcha? :laugh3:

No Scouse, I'm not "jelly" I'm amused and a little sad. "Amused" because its funny as hell to watch you twist yourself in a multitude of directions trying to defend your lack of motivation and "sad" because watching someone waste their potential in life is always disconcerting.

Even though my little yellow girlfriend was trolling you...she was right.....you are a lazy, white, homo.  :negative: As I've stated in the past....you ARE the kind of rightwing disenfranchised white person the makes real white conservatives look bad. Thanks for giving the sociopolitical left a stereotype that people like me fight against every fuckin day. I really appreciate your efforts, you asshole. :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

"Jelly"????? Oh fuck, you are a chav piece of dung, arn'tcha? :laugh3:

No Scouse, I'm not "jelly" I'm amused and a little sad. "Amused" because its funny as hell to watch you twist yourself in a multitude of directions trying to defend your lack of motivation and "sad" because watching someone waste their potential in life is always disconcerting.

Even though my little yellow girlfriend was trolling you...she was right.....you are a lazy, white, homo.  :negative: As I've stated in the past....you ARE the kind of rightwing disenfranchised white person the makes real white conservatives look bad. Thanks for giving the sociopolitical left a stereotype that people like me fight against every fuckin day. I really appreciate your efforts, you asshole. :mad:

Again how the fuck am I 'lazy' when I work and support myself????

You still haven't  shed light on this little accusation.....

You mean because I dont have a 'career' as such and don't want to join the rat race? WTF is wrong with that when the person in question still supports themselves and doesn't rely on state hands outs?

You're clearly not a full shilling either, just like your little rice n1gger friend.   ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview