The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

At Least 50 Dead In Gay Nightclub Attack in Orlando By Muslim Gunman

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Interesting that their instruction manual  does not term them emigrants or immigrants as  we silly naive fools use

rather it uses the unsettling term "settlers" .. and rewards each with guaranteed  heaven for doing so (4-100 for one example)

Also unsettling is that it's the settlers brood more than the settler that goes all hyper devout ... 12 were found by CSIS in one single  apartment building in Calgary a cpl of years ago that had 3 go abroad to train  ... all 12 were second generation

islam is all about "roles", eh? ... and about something we have given up  in our haste to be good guys ... patience much much much patience
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "cc la femme"Interesting that their instruction manual  does not term them emigrants or immigrants as  we silly naive fools use

rather it uses the unsettling term "settlers" .. and rewards each with guaranteed  heaven for doing so (4-100 for one example)

Also unsettling is that it's the settlers brood more than the settler that goes all hyper devout ... 12 were found by CSIS in one single  apartment building in Calgary a cpl of years ago that had 3 go abroad to train  ... all 12 were second generation

islam is all about "roles", eh? ... and about something we have given up  in our haste to be good guys ... patience much much much patience
Quote from: "RW"I can't fathom a religion rewarding its membership for spreading itself.

that's you speaking,  not islam  ... islam counts on you / all us dumb infidels  to not be able to fathom it's ways

Fathom 4 - 100 (some translations use the word "heaven" some use islamspeak for it)

And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many [alternative] locations and abundance. And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him - his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah . And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful. http://quran.com/4/100">//http://quran.com/4/100 ... or 1000s of other sources or simply ANY Kranny

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"I can't fathom a religion rewarding its membership for spreading itself.

They're still pissed off about the fall of the Ottoman Empire!

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/2-2declineottomanempire-131127114925-phpapp02/95/decline-of-the-ottoman-empire-11-638.jpg%3Fcb%3D1385553012">

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Interesting that their instruction manual  does not term them emigrants or immigrants as  we silly naive fools use

that's you speaking,  not islam  ... islam counts on you / all us dumb infidels  to not fathom it's ways ... Fathom 4 - 100

And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many [alternative] locations and abundance. And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him - his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah . And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful. http://quran.com/4/100">//http://quran.com/4/100 ... or 1000s of other sources or simply the Kranny

Of course it's me speaking cc.  I formulate my own thoughts and opinions.  This particular opinion stems from my religious exposure and upbringing.  To go out and spread the "good word" is a message in many religions.  Islam ain't special in that regard.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

your  thoughts and opinions are moot as are mine when it comes to islam

4 - 100 (among others) totally  busts yer bubble baby

it's all about supremacy ..... isn't the 100% misogyny of its societies any concern and a clue that something is different about it?

Do you actually think it magically goes away when they get off the plane?

But you can be stubborn as you wish ... and have whatever opinion you dream up   ... but your stubbornness won't change what islam is about .. nothing will ever change that

RW

Here's some from the Bible:

"Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— saying with a loud voice, 'Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.'" -Revelation 14:6-7 NKJV

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."-Matthew 28:19-20 NKJV

"And He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.'"  -Mark 16:15 NKJV

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." -Matthew 24:14 NKJV

"Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples." -Psalms 96:3 NKJV

Now let's freak out about it!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"your  thoughts and opinions are moot as are mine when it comes to islam

4 - 100 (among others) totally  busts yer bubble baby

it's all about supremacy ..... isn't the 100% misogyny of its societies any concern and a clue that something is different about it?

Do you actually think it magically goes away when they get off the plane?

100% misogyny.  Come on cc!  That shit is beneath you.  Seriously.

I suppose it would be a bigger concern if similar attitudes and practises haven't been seen before in other cultures and religions all over the world throughout history.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Shame .. you of all know 1. our society has progressed and 2. islam has not (in fact currently it is regressing rapidly)  and 3. islamic lands / societies are 100 misogynistic

But ok,1,450 years of consistency magically disappears as the plane lands

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Shame .. you of all know 1. our society has progressed and 2. islam has not

Of course I do.  I understand that a large portion of Muslims come from countries not as advanced or developed as our.  That makes them primative, not inherently fucking evil.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Shame .. you of all know 1. our society has progressed and 2. islam has not (in fact currently it is regressing rapidly)  and 3. islamic lands / societies are 100 misogynistic

100% misogynistic is a load of shit.  Your exaggeration is not helping anything Mrs. Trump.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

ok, tell us 1 country that is not ... There are 57  ... 1 will do

And fuck off with the labels  .. I'm feeling very comfortable as I know my position based on is sound premises, but if you are getting  that desperate I'll just leave you be

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"ok, tell us 1 country that is not ... There are 57  ... 1 will do

I think you are confusing patriarchal societies with misogyny.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

no, I'm not  .... and I have no idea how you would conjure that up

1 country

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"ok, tell us 1 country that is not ... There are 57  ... 1 will do

And fuck off with the labels  .. I'm feeling very comfortable as I know my position based on is sound premises, but if you are getting  that desperate I'll just leave you be

Sorry.  Just calling it like I see it.
Beware of Gaslighters!