The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

At Least 50 Dead In Gay Nightclub Attack in Orlando By Muslim Gunman

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"that too

and fertilizer .. and knives .. and machetes .. .and strong hands .. and  ......... all the Joes who shill for allah

They are all the problem not Islam. ac_lmfao

cc

yes yes yes  .. .I'm preparing the placards as we speak

Note: Joe has a special hate on for the US, always has

and will use ANY opportunity  .. obviously including even mass slaughter of gays by islam ... to dun the US
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"yes yes yes  .. .I'm preparing the placards as we speak

and will use ANY opportunity  .. obviously including even mass slaughter of gays by islam ... to dun the US

I thought Joe did not like gays?

:confused1:

JOE

Cc, I'm not opposed to limited gun ownership.

But it has to be controlled and licensed.

Put assault rifles in the hands of psychos like Omar Mateen & Confederate shooter Dylan Roof & a society is asking for trouble.

Ordinary civilians don't need assault rifles to protect themselves.

That's why they're called 'assault' weapons.

Their purpose is to assault and attack, not self defense.

A small handgun for defense purposes will do the trick.

It only takes 1 bullet to kill an assailant not a machine gun.

Quote from: "cc la femme"yes yes yes

and will use ANY opportunity  .. obviously including even mass slaughter by islam ... to dun the US

cc

Joe .. I don't care what you theorize

You are making excuses for a mass murderer .... and slimy enough to use this for your purposes

Well done Joe!!

The 911 perps used planes to appease their devil god ffs (Oh, and add planes to the ban list Shen)

Yes Fash - I "think" he has made nasty  remarks about gays ..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"yes yes yes  .. .I'm preparing the placards as we speak

I thought Joe did not like gays?

:confused1:

Just part of his troll routine.

cc

JOE

Quote from: "cc la femme"You are making excuses for a mass murderer .... and slimy enough to use this for your purposes

Well done Joe!!

No I'm not.

However if Omar Mateen access was restriced to less lethal weapons, far fewer people in that nightclub would've died. Therefore lax gun laws, easy access to assault weapons did play a part in the number of dead. Do you understand LOGIC, cc? Instead of uncontrolled mutterings of bigotry and hate?

Anyways, I did indicate that the murder's adherence to a fanatical brand of Islam did play a role in the shooter's motives. So I've not made excuses for Mateen at all. I've also indicated on many occasions that Islam is not my favorite religion & I would never consider converting to it.

cc

QuoteYou are making excuses for a mass murderer .... and slimy enough to use this for your purposes

Well done Joe!!
QuoteNo I'm not

Oh yes you are !!!

And you can't troll your way out of it

Your US hatred seems to stunt your reason to the point where you can't see what you are doing

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"True - Except for his hot US hate, his stuff is all troll stuff

He looks for a reaction. The issues don't mean squat to him.

cc

Anyhow - turns out this killer-for-allah worked for a security company with access to heavy guns and to people to assassinate

That's how stupid and oblivious to reality Westerners are

(won't bother with links - it's all over the news now)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Anyhow - turns out this killer-for-allah worked for a security company with access to heavy guns and to people to assassinate

On a terror watch list and working at a security company. Like the pedophile that was caught at a West Ed mall washroom filming a little boy peeing. He's a child psychologist ffs!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Anyhow - turns out this killer-for-allah worked for a security company with access to heavy guns and to people to assassinate

ac_wot

JOE

Florida murders declared the worst mass shooting in US history:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting.html">http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us ... oting.html">http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting.html

...according to the NYTimes.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li"

On a terror watch list and working at a security company. Like the pedophile that was caught at a Wes Ed mall washroom filming a little boy peeing. He's a child psychologist ffs!!

Well, that precisely why the USA needs stiff penalties for the possession of assault weapons. Illegal Possession or accessing one should net the owner 15 years in a maximum security prison. Should be treated like a crime akin to pedophilia or trafficking heroin. Canada should toughen up its laws so something like that can never happen here.