The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Odinson was banned from here.

Started by smell the glove, June 13, 2016, 03:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I think he was camp "unban the idiots so they can populate RR so we can ignore them."

Really brilliant shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think he was camp "unban the idiots so they can populate RR".

Really brilliant shit.

I don't know. I won't try to read his mind. Seoulbro can explain what he meant if he chooses to do so.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ohhh I remember when he said I called him.....lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"It's WHO stay up late.

You dirty little twat!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohhh I remember when he said I called him.....lololol

The only person that can match odinson for lying is Freud.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^His bullshit and rambling comments are a pathetic cry for attention. Don't give him an audience.

Remember when he didn't have an audience because he was banned?

DERP

Isn't that what seoulbro is saying? Ban the guy?

Not at all. Don't respond to him and he will look like as pathetic as he really is. It worked before with him copying threads from the main board in a desperate attempt to get someone....anyone to talk to him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^His bullshit and rambling comments are a pathetic cry for attention. Don't give him an audience.

Remember when he didn't have an audience because he was banned?

DERP

Isn't that what seoulbro is saying? Ban the guy?

Not at all. Don't respond to him and he will look like as pathetic as he really is. It worked before with him copying threads from the main board in a desperate attempt to get someone....anyone to talk to him.

I think Odinson would be happier if he never looked at this board again..

I know one or two posters here would be.

Anonymous

Fash, you should let Odinson post anywhere on the board freely. But, with one caveat. Odinson has to post a picture of himself on his job as an electrician or is he an engineer this week. :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Fash, you should let Odinson post anywhere on the board freely. But, with one caveat. Odinson has to post a picture of himself on his job as an electrician or is he an engineer this week. :laugh3:

We'll be waiting a long frickin time for that picture.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Fash, you should let Odinson post anywhere on the board freely. But, with one caveat. Odinson has to post a picture of himself on his job as an electrician or is he an engineer this week. :laugh3:

lol Seoul, I think I will make that offer to Odinson.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Odinson, ss soon as you post a pic yourself at your pretend electrician job you will no longer need mod approval.

Annie

It would be interesting to see what Odi looks like. I've seen pretty much everyone on the board and almost everyone has seen me.  It's not like anyone is going to take his pic and make it into a meme or anything.....soo no worries about posting a pic here  lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It would be interesting to see what Odi looks like. I've seen pretty much everyone on the board and almost everyone has seen me.  It's not like anyone is going to take his pic and make it into a meme or anything.....soo no worries about posting a pic here  lol

I am going to be a mod until Renee comes back. If Odinson doesn't have the balls to post a pic then I won't be approving any of his posts. It's that simple.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview