The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Odinson was banned from here.

Started by smell the glove, June 13, 2016, 03:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It would be interesting to see what Odi looks like. I've seen pretty much everyone on the board and almost everyone has seen me.  It's not like anyone is going to take his pic and make it into a meme or anything.....soo no worries about posting a pic here  lol

I am going to be a mod until Renee comes back. If Odinson doesn't have the balls to post a pic then I won't be approving any of his posts. It's that simple.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Annie"It would be interesting to see what Odi looks like. I've seen pretty much everyone on the board and almost everyone has seen me.  It's not like anyone is going to take his pic and make it into a meme or anything.....soo no worries about posting a pic here  lol

I am going to be a mod until Renee comes back. If Odinson doesn't have the balls to post a pic then I won't be approving any of his posts. It's that simple.

I guess we won't be reading anything from Odinson until Renee returns.

:laugh:

Anonymous

No picture of Odinson working in his imaginary electrician job and no post approval. That's the deal while I fill in for Renee.

Annie

How do we know if he posts a pic that it would actually be him? I mean, anyone can find a pic online and say it's them lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"How do we know if he posts a pic that it would actually be him? I mean, anyone can find a pic online and say it's them lol

He says he's eight feet tall, and is 400 pounds of muscle. Let's see a guy like that doing some electrical work. I am pretty sure that person does not exist.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

I don't think Odie is an idiot.  I do believe he lives in Finland, and he has a fair bit of intelligence to communicate in English as well as he does.

I also do believe he has some knowledge of the electrical trade, however, I cannot ascertain as to what level it would be at, and if it's a current job or from the past...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"But almost anyone can do photoshoppe! lolol

They would really have to play with it to make it look like the way odinson says he looks.

Odinson is not an electrician or an engineer. He is not even employed. He is not all the different heights he has given either. He's a bullshitter who does not have the balls to post a pic of himself on the job.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"I don't think Odie is an idiot.  I do believe he lives in Finland, and he has a fair bit of intelligence to communicate in English as well as he does.

I also do believe he has some knowledge of the electrical trade, however, I cannot ascertain as to what level it would be at, and if it's a current job or from the past...

He may live in Finland, but that is the only thing he has said that is not bullshit.

I am the mod until Renee returns and I am not approving any posts of his until he posts a pic of himself on his pretend job.

Annie

Sooo he could just post a pic with a pretend job photoshopped in! lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Sooo he could just post a pic with a pretend job photoshopped in! lolol

I will know if it is him or not. He could even hold a sign that says are you happy now TBC.  :laugh3:

Anyway, if he wants to post here while I am the mod, he has to post a pic of himself on the job.

Annie

I tried to get him to send me a pic of himself and he wouldn't so don't hold you're breath. He won't do it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I tried to get him to send me a pic of himself and he wouldn't so don't hold you're breath. He won't do it.

I know he won't because everything he told us about himself is bullshit. Just like the fake woman, Dinky Dianna, he dug a hole for himself.

Annie

Haha, dinky dianna gave himself up right away with just the name!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha, dinky dianna gave himself up right away with just the name!

A well known troll like him. Did he actually think anyone, let alone people who have known him for years would fall for his bullshit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview