Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

When I sign out of FaceBook...

Started by smell the glove, June 12, 2016, 06:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Facebook tracks everything, email addresses, picture upload sites, possibly even what colour boxer shorts your wearing...

Yeah but they really dont know whos operating the accounts..

They dont see the guy behind the screen... And I have duct tape covering the camera whenever I´m not using it..

Thats because years ago I accidentally left my webcam on in messenger..

Long story short they saw my little tingus..

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wow it's been a tedious day. They let pippi back at VF, then he got banned before noon time. Thought you all were gonna cut him loose from here. Looks like he made it for another day. Probably a good thing. Not too many places left for him to mess in the corner.

As usual you only give half a story............. the report button bashing idiot who got me banned was apparently banned himself a few hours later, for doing the exact same thing he complained about others doing.    :oeudC:  

Semen the snake,  HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....... I'm surprised you haven't begged the mods on here to censor the word 'semen' like you did on VF.   ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Facebook tracks everything, email addresses, picture upload sites, possibly even what colour boxer shorts your wearing...

They dont see the guy behind the screen... And I have duct tape covering the camera whenever I´m not using it..

HAHAHAHAHA  , yeah its usually cold in Finland isn't it, so I imagine the word little is accurate :laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

HAHAHAHAHA  , yeah its usually cold in Finland isn't it, so I imagine the word little is accurate :laugh:

A real mans penis hangs below his knees no matter the weather...

My family jewels are the best inheritance I got from my father.  ac_biggrin

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wow it's been a tedious day. They let pippi back at VF, then he got banned before noon time. Thought you all were gonna cut him loose from here. Looks like he made it for another day. Probably a good thing. Not too many places left for him to mess in the corner.

As usual you only give half a story............. the report button bashing idiot who got me banned was apparently banned himself a few hours later, for doing the exact same thing he complained about others doing.    :oeudC:  

Semen the snake,  HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....... I'm surprised you haven't begged the mods on here to censor the word 'semen' like you did on VF.   ac_toofunny

Yeah you are easily stumped when it comes to rules and reading.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I thought the only way to get banned on VF is say anything good about this place or the posters here?

You see a cluster of loudmouthed females, male feminists and gay men on the streets... Would you say anything good about them?  ac_biggrin

What are you babbling about? Do you ever stop drinking?

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I thought the only way to get banned on VF is say anything good about this place or the posters here?

You see a cluster of loudmouthed females, male feminists and gay men on the streets... Would you say anything good about them?  ac_biggrin

I dont even know you...

These are not the droids you are looking for..

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I dont even know you...

These are not the droids you are looking for..

Lol good answer, he always jumps on everything I say aswell, in the hope of receiving some recognition  and e back patting from some of  the female regs on here...   :laugh:

Anonymous

That sounds like your fellow unemployed bullshitting buddy Freud. Why don't you go join the nutjob. The men on this board work for a living.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview