The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

welcome Gallium

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2016, 11:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Did DV turf you, Gallium/PointBreak?

Not at all...my call. You know the reason.

Gallium

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Gallium"Thanks all for the welcome.

I'm a naturalist both at heart and qualification. I have a love for life and sustainability. If being a greeny defines me as being Liberal...they were wrong.

Some of my interests include surfing, art, skateboarding, songwriting and MMA. But the list goes on.

I define myself as being a conservationist too. Not in the shut everything down that moves NDP sense. I look at things on a cost/analysis practical way. Safeguarding local environments while at the same time safeguarding the working classes ability to earn a living and not placing an unnecessary financial burden on them. Win win.

Totally. Why open the doors to free-trade agreements with foreign investors and businesses, at a cost to local industry and trades? So we can get cheap cars, cheap technology, cheap stereos and the like! In the mean time our natural resources, including our marine life, are depleted in exchange to feed the masses over in Asia-Pacific!? It's bloody irresponsible to say the least.

Wrong!! My province is dependent on exports. We send raw products to the US and overseas that enable a middle class lifestyle for workers along with silly unnecessary things like universal health care, proper sanitation and education for all. You can give that all up if you want, but sensible people like myself will not keep the potash, oil and uranium in the ground, so we can be ignorant of science/don't innovate, and die off at age 40 from formerly eradicated diseases.

If that works for your province...well then great. But it doesn't necessary work for every province, state, shire or other governments elsewhere, in the grand scheme of things down the track.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"He called Eves a cunt.  I think that was his downfall there...

There, you have to suck at the cliques cock!

Fuck you cunt! Hahahahaha...suck a dick! ac_lmfao

Anonymous

I'm a naturalist both at heart and qualification. I have a love for life and sustainability. If being a greeny defines me as being Liberal...they were wrong.

Some of my interests include surfing, art, skateboarding, songwriting and MMA. But the list goes on.

I define myself as being a conservationist too. Not in the shut everything down that moves NDP sense. I look at things on a cost/analysis practical way. Safeguarding local environments while at the same time safeguarding the working classes ability to earn a living and not placing an unnecessary financial burden on them. Win win.

Totally. Why open the doors to free-trade agreements with foreign investors and businesses, at a cost to local industry and trades? So we can get cheap cars, cheap technology, cheap stereos and the like! In the mean time our natural resources, including our marine life, are depleted in exchange to feed the masses over in Asia-Pacific!? It's bloody irresponsible to say the least.

Wrong!! My province is dependent on exports. We send raw products to the US and overseas that enable a middle class lifestyle for workers along with silly unnecessary things like universal health care, proper sanitation and education for all. You can give that all up if you want, but sensible people like myself will not keep the potash, oil and uranium in the ground, so we can be ignorant of science/don't innovate, and die off at age 40 from formerly eradicated diseases.

If that works for your province...well then great. But it doesn't necessary work for every province, state, shire or other governments elsewhere, in the grand scheme of things down the track.

Since it's not working for you, I assume you will give up your petrochemical surfboard probably made in the Far East. Besides, you would only be taking into over fished waters.  :001_tongue:

Gallium

Since it's not working for you, I assume you will give up your petrochemical surfboard probably made in the Far East. Besides, you would only be taking into over fished waters.  :001_tongue:

I make my own surfboards personally. Even had my own factory. Shall we carry on?

RW

I heard you're a real life stalking piece of forum shit.

Is this true?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I make my own surfboards personally. Even had my own factory. Shall we carry on?

Good for you Gallium.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Ah, that explains why you don't want competition.

Gallium

Ah, that explains why you don't want competition.

:thumbup: