Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Implications of Brexit for Britain and the EU

Started by JOE, June 18, 2016, 11:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Lots of talk at work today about yesterday's vote result in Britain..

Everyone is wondering what now.

I still cannot believe the leave side actually won.

Romero

Quote from: "RW"I'm pretty sure they were left out because that doesn't work with the joke.  :oeudC:

I'm pretty they were left out because the idiots don't know which countries are in the EU!  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"I'm pretty sure they were left out because that doesn't work with the joke.  :oeudC:

I'm pretty they were left out because the idiots don't know which countries are in the EU!  :001_rolleyes:

It was a joke for Christ sake man. it does not fit with the joke. Take the stick out of your ass.

cc

LOL @ the unbelievably shallow thinking depth of Rohammad .... and  sensitivity for anything bad

It's a fucking .. but appropriate joke ffs

https://67.media.tumblr.com/67e2b2224f8ac0dd8578c7d1992d2e82/tumblr_o9a8m8pVyH1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Lots of talk at work today about yesterday's vote result in Britain..

Everyone is wondering what now.

I still cannot believe the leave side actually won.

I can. I hoped / thot they would take back their very soul
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Do you want me to re-draw it with Europe's wang hovering overhead like a phallic mistletoe?  Will you get the joke then?

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"LOL @ the unbelievably shallow thinking depth of Rohammad .... and  sensitivity for anything bad

It's a fucking .. but appropriate joke ffs

Oh, I've been laughing since I saw it!

Hahaha, I knew you were going to post the graphic again now that it's on the other page. Oh my goodness me, what if someone misses it!

But what happens when this thread reaches page five? WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEN :laugh:

RW

What if it's easier to quote and not edit the image like say on a handheld device.

Hey Romero, remember when you were almost fun?  How bitter we've become eh?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "RW"What if it's easier to quote and not edit the image like say on a handheld device.

Sorry, I don't what you're talking about in the first sentence. What quote?

And bitter? Where am I being bitter?

RW

Quote from: "RW"What if it's easier to quote and not edit the image like say on a handheld device.

Sorry, I don't what you're talking about in the first sentence. What quote?

And bitter? Where am I being bitter?

On handheld devices, editing quoted posts is a pain in the ass.  It's easier to just quote it so I wouldn't assume it was intentional.

You have a bite to your posts you never used to have.  Been at it too long?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Donald Trump: "Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back."

Scotland actually voted against leaving 62%-38%, and may end up leaving the UK.

Romero

Quote from: "RW"On handheld devices, editing quoted posts is a pain in the ass.  It's easier to just quote it so I wouldn't assume it was intentional.

Of course it was intentional. She does it all the time. And it's not in a quote box, is it? Lighten up! I'm just having some fun with her OCD!

Can you show me the quote where I'm allegedly bitter?

cc

keep digging your hole deeper

Where's my hornung shovel pic library when I need it

RW

Quote from: "RW"On handheld devices, editing quoted posts is a pain in the ass.  It's easier to just quote it so I wouldn't assume it was intentional.

Of course it was intentional. She does it all the time. And it's not in a quote box, is it? Lighten up! I'm just having some fun with her OCD!

Can you show me the quote where I'm allegedly bitter?

You are on cc like white on rice with jabs constantly.  It's like she's spanked you too many times and you have to get her back by picking at the most inane things, including jokes.

Have some fun FFS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"Donald Trump: "Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back."

Scotland actually voted against leaving 62%-38%, and may end up leaving the UK.

People need to vote for Anonymous.
Beware of Gaslighters!