Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

It's time to BAN MEN

Started by RW, June 19, 2016, 01:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13418629_10208339796146194_5814729593330090791_o.jpg">

We really have to do something about these violent bastards.  They commit most of the violent crime on this planet.  We need a solution to stop their violent rampage.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"We really have to do something about these violent bastards.  They commit most of the violent crime on this planet.  We need a solution to stop their violent rampage.

That is very stereotypical of you RW and completely unacceptable.

RW

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "RW"We really have to do something about these violent bastards.  They commit most of the violent crime on this planet.  We need a solution to stop their violent rampage.

You don't know me but it is the truth.  Something needs to be done about you violent fuckers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"

You don't know me but it is the truth.  Something needs to be done about you violent fuckers.

Men are an extension of women. Their "blueprints" as such are of womankind. If there were no men in this world to do all the dirty work in war and die to protect women and children, you'd be bitchslappin' yourselves into extinction.

ac_sothere

RW

Let's lock them up BF only have conjugal visits and let them out to do yard work.  They can't be trusted otherwise.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"Let's lock them up BF only have conjugal visits and let them out to do yard work.  They can't be trusted otherwise.

I don't like it anymore than you do RW. I do know where you're coming from though. In history, some of the greatest conquerers and rulers of the known world, had the whisperings of a woman in their ear. Women were very shrewd and capable of shaping history itself back then, and there is absolutely no reason why women won't be capable of shaping the future for the betterment of humankind.

RW

Sure but first we have to ban men for being violent terrorists all over the world, all throughout time.

The reign of terror needs to end and the male gender is the cause.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13418629_10208339796146194_5814729593330090791_o.jpg">

We really have to do something about these violent bastards.  They commit most of the violent crime on this planet.  We need a solution to stop their violent rampage.

In all truth, 'Real, a lot of men don't like other men.

That is perhaps the big reason why there are so many violent incidents between them and wars they fight against each other.

Plus the schoolyards are littered with fights and gangs.

As a straight guy, I don't like a lot of men myself.

And I find it much easier to get along with most women than men.

Actually, I don't like being around men for any extended period of time.

Plus many don't have any manners, they're vulgar, they're crude, don't clean up after themselves.

All the translink busses in vancouver reek of men who shit or pee their pants, never take a shower and they smell of stench of marijuana.

Fuck I caint stand to be around men to the degree that I don't even want to see or be around any for at least a weekend, preferably a long weekend.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13418629_10208339796146194_5814729593330090791_o.jpg">

Really cute, but about half of Muslims in the US want sharia law. Silly Mildred could be beaten by her husband.

Anonymous

It's typical liberal stick your head in the sand so you cannot see the 800 lb gorilla in the room. Islam in the West is not working out. You have had your own problems with the religion of pieces too in Aus, but not as bad as Western Europe because you have been smart enough not to let the hordes in unchecked.

Gallium

Quote from: "Herman"

It's typical liberal stick your head in the sand so you cannot see the 800 lb gorilla in the room. Islam in the West is not working out. You have had your own problems with the religion of pieces too in Aus, but not as bad as Western Europe because you have been smart enough not to let the hordes in unchecked.

In the past a large percentage of Lebanese were allowed to settle in Australia, and not surprisingly a large amount of crime committed by Lebanese is witnessed today. The crime stats' paint an obvious error of judgement by the Australian government back then in allowing an ethnic group into Australia without all the necessary security checks in place. We don't need people in Australia who have no desire in assimilating to the Australian way of life, but instead bring with them their hate and their violence.

Australia is a multicultural country, but the influx of illegal immigrants and asylum seekers is a major security risk to all concerned. Thankfully the offshore processing in Nauru and PNG is in place and is having a positive impact. Nations working together is the only way to tackle the irregular migration problems the world is facing today.

kiebers

Excellent thread for Fathers Day....

[size=55]slinks slowly out of thread....[/size]
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"Excellent thread for Fathers Day....

[size=55]slinks slowly out of thread....[/size]

Thank you Kiebers. Maybe it was just a mood swing? Nothing to be alarmed about.

@realAzhyaAryola

Instead of banning, I recommend they are rounded up and then transformed into eunuchs.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]