The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

It's time to BAN WOMEN

Started by cc, June 19, 2016, 12:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Muslims who do not observe the hatred of Islamic texts are A-OK. It's not Muslims that are bad, it's their ideas.

Even if Islamic texts contain many calls to violence I think most Muslims understand it was written in a much different world from today..

Though I wonder what motivates a convert to Islam who was raised in a Western nation.

ac_umm

I guess every convert has their own reasons.

All religions are offering peace and love. Islam and it's founder offer some for people that have bloodlust. You Christians or say Buddhists turn cheeks and muslimes break em. Think of Buddhism and Christianity as being founded by Ghandi/Mother Theresa types and Islam by Ghengis Khan.

As an agnostic strongly leaning towards atheism, I have no god in this fight. Religion for the most part is belief in fairtales, but it it benign. Islam is not really a religion. Their texts kinda read like the Yuan dynasty plan of conquest. As the Charlie Hedbo attack reminds us, there is a big practical difference between Islam and religions. In fact, the best argument against the equivalence of Christianity and Islam is that no one acts even remotely as if this were true. We feel free to criticize and offend Christians without a second thought. However, antagonizing Muslims takes courage. More courage than a lot of secular types in the West can usually muster.

At my company we face potential threats to infrastructure and people not from Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs or Hindus. Islamists would like to take control of a train carrying anhydrous ammonia for example and crash it in a major city causing hundreds, possibly thosands of deaths.

RW

Your biggest threat is error by rail crew itself not Islamists.  Although there was that time back 2001 where a Nova Scotian teenager tampered with a track switch and injured over 20 people.  He wasn't even Muslim though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Muslims who do not observe the hatred of Islamic texts are A-OK. It's not Muslims that are bad, it's their ideas.

Even if Islamic texts contain many calls to violence I think most Muslims understand it was written in a much different world from today..

Though I wonder what motivates a convert to Islam who was raised in a Western nation.

ac_umm

I guess every convert has their own reasons.

All religions are offering peace and love. Islam and it's founder offer some for people that have bloodlust. You Christians or say Buddhists turn cheeks and muslimes break em. Think of Buddhism and Christianity as being founded by Ghandi/Mother Theresa types and Islam by Ghengis Khan.

As an agnostic strongly leaning towards atheism, I have no god in this fight. Religion for the most part is belief in fairtales, but it it benign. Islam is not really a religion. Their texts kinda read like the Yuan dynasty plan of conquest. As the Charlie Hedbo attack reminds us, there is a big practical difference between Islam and religions. In fact, the best argument against the equivalence of Christianity and Islam is that no one acts even remotely as if this were true. We feel free to criticize and offend Christians without a second thought. However, antagonizing Muslims takes courage. More courage than a lot of secular types in the West can usually muster.

Very well said. I'm an Agnostic Atheist, and have no reason to become religious based on the crimes that humanity has committed both in the name of religion itself and in general society. For me Buddhism seems to be the most wholesome religion that I would ever care to be a part of. It is already a part of me within Wing Chun. Buddhism makes the most perfect sense when it comes to respecting life itself.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Gallium"I'm an Agnostic Atheist.

You are like Romero...  You cannot decide...

An Atheist (like myself), doesn't EVER have to ad words to his belief.

What the fuck is an "Agnostic?"

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"

I want proof to believe...I don't have a blind faith. I am willing to accept a higher intelligent life form that has the ability to manipulate mankind as we do with plants and with animals in the lab. We'll discuss this later son...I have a dinner reservation with my wife at the moment.

ac_smile

smell the glove

Thank you for the truth, Gallium...

Romero is in the same boat...  He isn't sure if he wants to give up the idea of a "sky daddy" quite yet..

As I will explain to you, an Atheist doesn't have these thoughts.  Stop trying to articulate your belief patterns...

RW

"Agnostic: a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God."

You see, Gallium cannot be an agnostic and an atheist because an atheist disbelieves in God.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"

"Agnostic: a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God."

You see, Gallium cannot be an agnostic and an atheist because an atheist disbelieves in God.

I believe that if god did exist...she'd be a woman!  :wink:

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Thank you for the truth, Gallium...

Romero is in the same boat...  He isn't sure if he wants to give up the idea of a "sky daddy" quite yet..

As I will explain to you, an Atheist doesn't have these thoughts.  Stop trying to articulate your belief patterns...

If there was a god and she wasn't anything worthwhile...I would be the God!

Does that sound stupid at all? Think about it....

I might be testing all of you...after all...I represent the good in all forums. It just makes common sense...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrsfyu9N0ps

Gallium

PPPPPRRRRT

Gallium

I've never seen a more beautiful man such as me in all forums be! I am the god! hahahahahahaa

I am your God...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzHeNVMqKqg

Gallium

Women have loved me because of my beauty, my cock, my intellect, my wealth, my nipples! I am better than you! This is easily proven given my IQ.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
At my company we face potential threats to infrastructure and people not from Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs or Hindus. Islamists would like to take control of a train carrying anhydrous ammonia for example and crash it in a major city causing hundreds, possibly thosands of deaths.

I'm well aware of it dude.My Daddy used to be a Division Engineer in Northern Alberta for CN. Eco-terrorists  were a fucking problem too, but they are into damage not death.

Gallium

I'm well aware of it dude.My Daddy used to be a Division Engineer in Northern Alberta for CN. Eco-terrorists  were a fucking problem too, but they are into damage not death.

Fuck off with your dude talk you let-down! A dude is a sleeve on a camel's cock ya slant -eyed fuck! Hahahahahaha...I'll drop the bomb on you ya yellow twat!

RW

There was an Islamic plot regarding our rail system that got derailed a while back wasn't there?

WTF do eco-terrorists have against rail?
Beware of Gaslighters!