The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

It's time to BAN WOMEN

Started by cc, June 19, 2016, 12:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
At my company we face potential threats to infrastructure and people not from Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs or Hindus. Islamists would like to take control of a train carrying anhydrous ammonia for example and crash it in a major city causing hundreds, possibly thosands of deaths.

I'm well aware of it dude.My Daddy used to be a Division Engineer in Northern Alberta for CN. Eco-terrorists  were a fucking problem too, but they are into damage not death.

Fuck off with your dude talk you let-down! A dude is a sleeve on a camel's cock ya slant -eyed fuck! Hahahahahaha...I'll drop the bomb on you ya yellow twat!

You are not the first effeminate white cocksucker to try and force the Iron Chink to use language more palatable to their virgin ears. Good luck with that [size=200]DUDE!![/size]

Gallium

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
At my company we face potential threats to infrastructure and people not from Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs or Hindus. Islamists would like to take control of a train carrying anhydrous ammonia for example and crash it in a major city causing hundreds, possibly thosands of deaths.

I'm well aware of it dude.My Daddy used to be a Division Engineer in Northern Alberta for CN. Eco-terrorists  were a fucking problem too, but they are into damage not death.

Fuck off with your dude talk you let-down! A dude is a sleeve on a camel's cock ya slant -eyed fuck! Hahahahahaha...I'll drop the bomb on you ya yellow twat!

You are not the first effeminate white cocksucker to try and force the Iron Chink to use language more palatable to their virgin ears. Good luck with that [size=200]DUDE!![/size]

Fuck sakes...I love ya IRON CHINK!!!! xxxx

RW

YAY!  Another Mel only less interesting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"YAY!  Another Mel only less interesting.

That's nasty!  ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Muslims who do not observe the hatred of Islamic texts are A-OK. It's not Muslims that are bad, it's their ideas.

Even if Islamic texts contain many calls to violence I think most Muslims understand it was written in a much different world from today..

Though I wonder what motivates a convert to Islam who was raised in a Western nation.

ac_umm

I guess every convert has their own reasons.

Kind of like the Bible, eh?

The violance in the OT is a historic narrative, not a direct order for Christians. There is a huge difference between levitical law intended for the ancient Jews under the old covenant.  No where are we as Christians told to make homosexuality illegal or to kill homosexuals. Im not completely educated on the teachings of Catholism...but i do know the bible. Christianity isnt and was never intended to be a theocracy.  Ancient Judaism, was. I wont deny or pretend im not aware of Theonomist who think we should all live by levitical laws of thier chosing, or that we dont have fringe and hateful cultish groups claiming scripture as thier authority*coughwestborocough*.   But really Isam is an ideology. Muslim is the religious part of that ideology. At what point some muslims break off from that, i dont know.  Here in MI we have some predominantly Muslim areas that are diwnright frightening.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Gallium"I'm an Agnostic Atheist.

You are like Romero...  You cannot decide...

An Atheist (like myself), doesn't EVER have to ad words to his belief.

What the fuck is an "Agnostic?"

"Agnostic: a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God."

You see, Gallium cannot be an agnostic and an atheist because an atheist disbelieves in God.

I believe that if god did exist...she'd be a woman!  :wink:
 God is both male and female and niether.

Gallium

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Gallium"I'm an Agnostic Atheist.

You are like Romero...  You cannot decide...

An Atheist (like myself), doesn't EVER have to ad words to his belief.

What the fuck is an "Agnostic?"

"Agnostic: a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God."

You see, Gallium cannot be an agnostic and an atheist because an atheist disbelieves in God.

I believe that if god did exist...she'd be a woman!  :wink:
 God is both male and female and niether.

A plug and socket?

smell the glove

Why so bitter?

Mimi and Evs managed to sully my good name...  Kreeper here did also!

It's too bad, RW, that we weren't in a different universal parallel.

Right now?  We'd be cruising top down, in my Mustang GT, throughout any US State you'd want to go to.  I'd even let you drive...

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"God is both male and female and niether.

God doesn't exist.  Your "skydaddy" is a figment of your imagination.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Muslims who do not observe the hatred of Islamic texts are A-OK. It's not Muslims that are bad, it's their ideas.

Even if Islamic texts contain many calls to violence I think most Muslims understand it was written in a much different world from today..

Though I wonder what motivates a convert to Islam who was raised in a Western nation.

ac_umm

I guess every convert has their own reasons.

All religions are offering peace and love. Islam and it's founder offer some for people that have bloodlust. You Christians or say Buddhists turn cheeks and muslimes break em. Think of Buddhism and Christianity as being founded by Ghandi/Mother Theresa types and Islam by Ghengis Khan.

As an agnostic strongly leaning towards atheism, I have no god in this fight. Religion for the most part is belief in fairtales, but it it benign. Islam is not really a religion. Their texts kinda read like the Yuan dynasty plan of conquest. As the Charlie Hedbo attack reminds us, there is a big practical difference between Islam and religions. In fact, the best argument against the equivalence of Christianity and Islam is that no one acts even remotely as if this were true. We feel free to criticize and offend Christians without a second thought. However, antagonizing Muslims takes courage. More courage than a lot of secular types in the West can usually muster.

Very well said. I'm an Agnostic Atheist, and have no reason to become religious based on the crimes that humanity has committed both in the name of religion itself and in general society. For me Buddhism seems to be the most wholesome religion that I would ever care to be a part of. It is already a part of me within Wing Chun. Buddhism makes the most perfect sense when it comes to respecting life itself.
 Only a very small percwntafe of wars were religious.  Would you like to discuss atheist ideology and the massive body counts of? Why do people always say this about religion when the facts are like 6 or 7 percent of all wars in human history were religious?  Its not religion causing war. Its fucked up broken and greedy humanity.

Gallium

Why so bitter?

Mimi and Evs managed to sully my good name...  Kreeper here did also!

It's too bad, RW, that we weren't in a different universal parallel.

Right now?  We'd be cruising top down, in my Mustang GT, throughout any US State you'd want to go to.  I'd even let you drive...

Don't talk about RW!!! She has a yeast infection...it can get into your mouuuuuuuuuuth!  :swoon:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfMwWLnpgGw

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"God is both male and female and niether.

God doesn't exist.  Your "skydaddy" is a figment of your imagination.
 There is no "sky daddy".  If you wantvto challange this, bring something stronger than a weak straw man.  First, you cannot make a statement that there is no God, that goes against whats rational and logical. There is absolutely no way for you to be sure of that. Also, literally no theist of any faith believes in some daddy in the sky....so that is a fallacy.  So me having a sky daddy is a figment of YOUR imagination. Come back with something educated, the anti theist script is tedious. Or be honest about your position. Did a church sonewhere cause you to cry after masturbation and you are still resentful?

Gallium

http://media0.giphy.com/media/4pMX5rJ4PYAEM/giphy.gif">

smell the glove

You are entering into a debate with a true Atheist...

Not one that "holds onto the belief" like Romero, or many others here also...

Your "skydaddy" does not exist.  When you die, you rot in the ground.

As much as we'd like to "meet Mom and Dad in Heaven," it won't happen.

Sorry!

Gallium

http://cdntbs.astonmartin.com/sitefinity/Reviews-Images/vanquishgal1.jpg?sfvrsn=0">http://cdntbs.astonmartin.com/sitefinit ... g?sfvrsn=0">http://cdntbs.astonmartin.com/sitefinity/Reviews-Images/vanquishgal1.jpg?sfvrsn=0[/img]