Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Single Straight Men who choose to be bachelors

Started by JOE, June 23, 2016, 02:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

I was changing my wiper blades in a parking lot the other day, and some 20something walked right up and asked me if I needed help!  Yeah right, like I need help doing that...  It's the fucking car!

We made small talk, and I let her go...  (A little too young, and a little too plump already for that age), but nonetheless...  No doubt she would have been fun!  I am a long-term man, though...

MEN!  Flash that shit!

I've been Beta for too long...  Time to get back into Alpha mode.  Slowly, but surely.

Anonymous

Humans dont do the socail structure of beta and alpha. Thats dogs.  Appropriate in your case, though, im sure. :)

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"Humans dont do the socail structure of beta and alpha. Thats dogs.  Appropriate in your case, though, im sure. :)

You talk tough...  My Mustang GT would get your juices flowing, no doubt!

Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"Im not a car person.

Dove, I would love to show you more of the world...

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"The real one?

Yes.

What the fuck do you do in your spare time?

Anonymous

I was just assuming you do the touristy version of travel. Where you drop tons of cash to be 1st world catered too. Im basing this assumption on your close mindedness and overly broadcasted dependency on material gain to assert your self worth.  Its a fair assumption.

smell the glove

Dove...  I really want for you to meet friends, that will show you the world...

Anonymous

Ive posted some pics of various places ive been. I have great shots from Beruit. You are free to go look. I have friends and the ability to travel, my dear.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Ive posted some pics of various places ive been. I have great shots from Beruit. You are free to go look. I have friends and the ability to travel, my dear.

You were in Beirut Dove?

I lived in Kazakhstan for a year and I have joined my husband at different places he has worked around the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"Ive posted some pics of various places ive been. I have great shots from Beruit. You are free to go look. I have friends and the ability to travel, my dear.

You were in Beirut Dove?

I lived in Kazakhstan for a year and I have joined my husband at different places he has worked around the world.
One of my childhood friends is lebanese. So the family has homes there and in Fl.  Its beautiful ♡

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You were in Beirut Dove?

One of my childhood friends is lebanese. So the family has homes there and in Fl.  Its beautiful ♡

Oh, so you were holidaying there..

My brother's wife is of Lebanese descent too.

ac_smile