Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RW

Started by Gallium, June 23, 2016, 06:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Dove"Ill take that as an "Yea, ma'am, ill keep it on forums".   See, was that hard? ;)

Careful Dove....motherhood is not guaranteed. If I suspect you to be unfit to care for your child, I will make sure your child is taken from you and put into appropriate care by the government.

You are out of here asshole.
This guy certifiable. He seems to think he can just call local police, make unfounded accusations and trump everyones rights. Hilarious. You should see him trying to bully me in pm. Lol. Jack ass.  If(thats a huge if) he did manage to open an investigation on me, as soon as its cleared ill fucking wreck him in court for slander. And cyber stalking charges.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"Ill take that as an "Yea, ma'am, ill keep it on forums".   See, was that hard? ;)

Careful Dove....motherhood is not guaranteed. If I suspect you to be unfit to care for your child, I will make sure your child is taken from you and put into appropriate care by the government.

This guy certifiable. He seems to think he can just call local police, make unfounded accusations and trump everyones rights. Hilarious. You should see him trying to bully me in pm. Lol. Jack ass.  If(thats a huge if) he did manage to open an investigation on me, as soon as its cleared ill fucking wreck him in court for slander. And cyber stalking charges.

That asshole is sending you threatening pm's? I will speak to Fash about having his pm privileges removed.

Anonymous

That asshole is sending you threatening pm's? I will speak to Fash about having his pm privileges removed.
 Yeah, he is telling me to "be careful" and saying he will send people to my house.  Its cray.

RW

Just ban him.  PM privileges gone just like that.

***POOF***
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Just ban him.  PM privileges gone just like that.

***POOF***

I can tell you he's gone for 24 hours right now. He will either be confined to RR or banned permanently.

RW

Good job!

Now ya gotta clean up his mess.

Isn't being a mod fun?!  :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Haha he is a real whack job. He basically admitted he has been trying to real life stalk scouse for the past 7 years. A certified nut.  Let me know if you guys want me to send you the PMs. Ill check back in later, i gotta go help hubby in the basement and get some stuff done ♡

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Haha he is a real whack job. He basically admitted he has been trying to real life stalk scouse for the past 7 years. A certified nut.  Let me know if you guys want me to send you the PMs. Ill check back in later, i gotta go help hubby in the basement and get some stuff done ♡

He's been doing this shit for years.  

See ya!  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Good job!

Now ya gotta clean up his mess.

Isn't being a mod fun?!  :D

I am learning on the fly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Haha he is a real whack job. He basically admitted he has been trying to real life stalk scouse for the past 7 years. A certified nut.  Let me know if you guys want me to send you the PMs. Ill check back in later, i gotta go help hubby in the basement and get some stuff done ♡

You can send it to me gorgeous. Something will be done about this mental case.

kiebers

Should we call him Australian Eddie? Aused? Adie? Strailed?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers"Should we call him Australian Eddie?

Hello kiebers. ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

kiebers

Quote from: "priscilla1961"

Hi Pricilla, how's that new grandbaby?

ac_hithere
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"

Hi Pricilla, how's that new grandbaby?

ac_hithere

My grandson too much beautiful. My daughter say to you the hello.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"Should we call him Australian Eddie? Aused? Adie? Strailed?

He's like the product of Odinson, Mel and SMP having an ass baby together.  In fact, that probably explains the blood.

Think about it.

ac_umm
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview