Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

RW

Started by Gallium, June 23, 2016, 06:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Dove"So RW has some random possible pedo obsessing over her?

I sure do :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"So RW has some random possible pedo obsessing over her?

I sure do :/

Okay, I understand what the person who sent me a pm was getting at now.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Dove"You only need to ask once, im not gonna see it any faster if you spam with it.  I was refering to the one who actually brought up pedophilia and who has basically been wailing all over the board about how he/she hates RW. Does the shoe fit?  It should be obvious i was refering to you. Maybe i overshot your reading skill.

Let's not get off on the wrong foot here Dove. But I won't be subject to cheap trolling. If you want to insinuate a heinous crime upon me, you better be ready to face the consequences. My whole forum life I have gone out and destroyed forums that I felt crossed the line and make mockery of rape against women and children. I am the man that actually goes out and makes a difference. RW has yet to apologise to me in relation to accusations that in an actual court of law., would find her in a bit of hot water. Do not involve yourself in a war that you know nothing about. The police are watching.

You are pregnant, have a great birth.
 First of all you have absolutely zero clue what i know cyber pedophilia and if you are fighting that battle you are in the wrong part of the fucking internet. So far all ive seen you do is bring it up suggesting RW is somehow involved in some indirect level with people YOU are accusing. If you were really doing covert internet pedo stings you would specifically NOT bring it up.  There are zero police watching and even IF they were, i am not breaking laws.  Did i use your real name and make a blatant accusation that you can prove damaged your life? No? Dont you try to troll bully me.  Taking down boards is sooo 2008.  Stfu about pedophilia. Got it?

Anonymous

Im seriously getting sick to death over this "pedo troll" wave.

Gallium

Quote from: "Dove"Im seriously getting sick to death over this "pedo troll" wave.

Read your PM and never speak of it again!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Im seriously getting sick to death over this "pedo troll" wave.

I didn't even know it was going on until this morning.

RW

The rumour has it, he's been the subject of an actual pedophilia case which is why he runs around calling everyone else a pedophile.  He thinks if he calls everyone else one first then what he did is meaningless.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Oh shut up you fake ass cyber wanna be cowboy. Pedophilia is not a joke.  He is "hunting" pedophiles....on the surface web.  Hahaha.

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"This is what he does.

Oi...fish_fart! I hunt down paedophiles! If you have a problem with that...contact the police! Let's resolve this right now! If you want to continue falsely accusing me of a crime I absolutely abhor...I will sue you and take you to court you cunt! I would like administration to review your membership here on The Blue Cashew. I feel that you are out of line and need a warning. After that, if you continue your vile attitude...a banning!

Gallium

Quote from: "Dove"

Oh shut up you fake ass cyber wanna be cowboy. Pedophilia is not a joke.  He is "hunting" pedophiles....on the surface web.  Hahaha.

You're actually having a child? Hahahahahaaaaa....I'm pretty sick to death of idiots breeding to tell you the truth!  ac_smile

Anonymous

The rumour has it, he's been the subject of an actual pedophilia case which is why he runs around calling everyone else a pedophile.  He thinks if he calls everyone else one first then what he did is meaningless.
i could always jump on my tor comp and find out in under 15 minutes.  Hey G, you have been trying to locate Scouse, right? Are you having issues hacking into the vault here?  Haha. Youd think if these posters here were legit pedos and you wanted to find them, youd sieze the server...yanno...like how freedomhosting was taken down.

RW

He is one is the trouble.

My husband hunts actual pedophiles.  This moron is as clueless as he is perverted.  Gallium here doesn't know what he's stepped into.  If he was smart, he'd be getting the fuck out of Dodge.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You're actually having a child? Hahahahahaaaaa....I'm pretty sick to death of idiots breeding to tell you the truth!  ac_smile
Lets talk about how the cops are watching this board.  Lol. Are they district or state police? When did the FBI turn this duty over to the police? Lol

Gallium

He is one is the trouble.

My husband hunts actual pedophiles.  This moron is as clueless as he is perverted.  Gallium here doesn't know what he's stepped into.  If he was smart, he'd be getting the fuck out of Dodge.

Get your arse into administration fucking now! Contact me direct and lets get this whole shit off the forum. I will be most happy to find a few paedophiles that I have been chasing for years to lock up into jail. Do it now RW!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview