Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

White Guy With Gun in Theater in Viernheim Germany

Started by cc, June 23, 2016, 11:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

At least 20 people are said to have been hurt.

(Latest reports say no one was shot)

Most were apparently suffering the effects of tear gas released as police stormed the complex. It is not clear whether anyone was wounded by the attacker.

Shooter shot dead -This being circulated in several areas but not official

http://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ClpOnTwXIAAyfGD.jpg">

Samuel Hydenburger, not Mel

Looks like no one shot, Police tear gas caused injuries - Data all new so not solid yet
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Another tragedy with the only upside being another terrorist is wiped off the face of the earth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

cc

We believe that there were no injured people, and that the people who were in the cinema with the perpetrator could be freed uninjured."

Latest Sky News report

http://news.sky.com/story/1716448/armed-man-shot-dead-in-cinema-hostage-taking">http://news.sky.com/story/1716448/armed ... age-taking">http://news.sky.com/story/1716448/armed-man-shot-dead-in-cinema-hostage-taking

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Another asshole removed

Terrorist asshole.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"

Terrorist asshole.

You support terrorists RW! You're lucky you are even still allowed to post here!

cc

(Latest reports say no one was shot)

However - Reports are early - Should get more solid reporting soon

BERLIN (Reuters) - A gunman took hostages at a cinema in western Germany on Thursday before police shot him dead, a police spokesman told the N-TV television channel, adding that no other people were injured.

German television showed pictures of heavily armed police, wearing helmets and body armor, storming the Kinopolis complex in Viernheim and a couple fleeing the building.

German media said earlier that the masked man had opened fire at the cinema complex in the small town near Frankfurt.

Police shot the man dead after elite forces stormed the complex, the Mannheimer Morgen newspaper reported, citing the interior minister of Hesse state. The man was described as "disturbed".

Bild daily said that according to police about 25 people had been exposed to tear gas.

I'm not yet buying that no one was shot other than the guy by cop. We shall see

RW

Quote from: "Gallium"

Terrorist asshole.

You support terrorists RW! You're lucky you are even still allowed to post here!

I pay the bills here fucktard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Terrorist asshole.

We'll see about that! I don't appreciate Islamic supporters on this forum at all!

RW

Terrorist asshole.

We'll see about that! I don't appreciate Islamic supporters on this forum at all!

LOL!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Terrorist asshole.

A terrorist would have a political/social agenda like jihadism or white separatism. Columbine and Virginia Tech killers were just plain loco.

smell the glove

Quote from: "cc la femme"Samuel Hydenburger, not Mel

Sam Hyde is a bullshit name.  You can Google this.

Back to the actual shooting?  Was a simple hostage-taking attempt by a "disturbed" individual.  Unsure of what the demands were, or his purpose.

Either way, police dealt with the potential threat effectively.  It's dat German efficiency!

cc

No. It was a guy with a gun that didn't try to kill anyone even though he had every opportunity to do so.

In short, blind good  luck the guy was not a people shooter.

That said, I do understand. After all with Krautville  falling in every way of late, every bit of spin (and blind luck) is sorely  needed.