Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

OK, I'm trying...

Started by smell the glove, June 23, 2016, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

I'm trying to get out and meet the womenz, real womenz, not fatties with more tattoos than a biker...  Fatts with Tatts, LOLZ!  Not fatties with a half dozen kids.  Since I am a real man, I need to find a real woman and show her just what it's like to live like a queen!

So I decided to browse around one of the local "organic" grocers...  These places are often the favourite of the "yoga pants wearing" crowd.  I browse in there, wasting time by reading labels, etc.  I must've been in there for 30 minutes at least.

You know what I saw?  Nothing but haggard fatts with tatts, dudes, and the elderly!

I'm seriously getting depressed about this North American epidemic!  "John" was right.  All men should avoid fatts with tatts until they get their asses to the gym.  Just because many men are dumb, and will stick their stinky dinkies into a fatties cooter, does NOT make them attractive!

What the fuck am I supposed to do?  Start hitting on 20 year olds?  I don't want to go that route, but women just aren't aging well here!  And women my age, with good looks, a toned bod, and without six kids from six different daddies, are as elusive as the fucking Sasquatch!

Damn!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Take a class yoga class.

The problem with that, is that would look too obvious!  The women there would realize in an instant the exact reason for me being there!  I'd be a total outsider!

RW

True....

Move out of the city where women are friendlier.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

I've noticed that here, and I don't think it's just me!  Vancouver area women (the non fatts with tatts type) seem awfully "stuck up," if you will.  I don't know why this is.

When I vacation in the Okanagan, I definitely notice a slight difference...  They seem slightly less snooty and stuck up.

I've heard this before about Vancouver, and I'm not sure why this phenomenon exists here.

I like the geography here, but the women stink!  Still seriously considering buying property in the Okanagan.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

You seem to be here 25/7 RW. The internet bores me after about 20 minutes or so, although I log on a few times when I'm not busy. What attracts you to here and the other sites you visit?

RW

I have a device and I check it when I'm idle like in the shower or waiting for the toaster.  I go in spurts.

Now WTF do you care?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

zero. 0 Nil. Nothing else happening?

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"zero. 0 Nil. Nothing else happening?

I have lots happening, none of which is your business :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Hook up with Mandy.

I see she found her way over here!

I only thought about that since Asia mentioned her handle...

mandy

Unavailable for hook up with your sloppy seconds.
I like stuff... \'N things

smell the glove

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What attracts you to here and the other sites you visit?

She's actually bedridden, so the internet is literally her only connection to the outside world!~

RW

Quote from: "Mandy"

Unavailable for hook up with your sloppy seconds.

ROFL!  My sloppy seconds are NOT smelly Melly.

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What attracts you to here and the other sites you visit?

She's actually bedridden, so the internet is literally her only connection to the outside world!~

I'm actually not bedridden.  ac_razz
Beware of Gaslighters!