Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Should marijuana be legalized?

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2013, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I try to avoid weightier topics like this, but I recently saw someone make a compelling case for it's legalization..

I have never been drunk or high in my life, so I don't understand why people do it..

What do you think? Should it stay illegal or should it be legalized or decriminalized and why?

Anonymous

Pot should be legalized. How much are we speending on prisons, cops, gurads, courts and lawyers over grow-ops? Alcohol is a more dangerous drug and with far greater social costs than weed. I come from a heavy drinking Korean family, so I know what I am talking about here. I would prefer my uncles and cousins were to take the occasional toke rather than get falling down, puking their guts out drunk anyday.

Legalize and and heavy sin taxes are what I would do.

Zetsu

Only reason why pot was never legalized is drug dealers don't pay their taxes.
Permanently off his rocker

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Fashionista"I try to avoid weightier topics like this, but I recently saw someone make a compelling case for it's legalization..

I have never been drunk or high in my life, so I don't understand why people do it..

What do you think? Should it stay illegal or should it be legalized or decriminalized and why?

You are a stupid whoriental kunt. Make me some fucking won ton bitch.

instigator

keep talkin...m*ongrel likes it when you talk to her like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"keep talkin...m*ongrel likes it when you talk to her like that.

That's the sweet talk that will get you a woman. :roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I try to avoid weightier topics like this, but I recently saw someone make a compelling case for it's legalization..

Why do you insult her? She seems to be a nice woman.

atnug

You chode licking sack of violated assholes. Why don't you retire to the lounge and puff some man-cigars?

Anonymous

Quote from: "atnug"

You chode licking sack of violated assholes. Why don't you retire to the lounge and puff some man-cigars?

Hello atnug and welcome to our little community.

:)

Odinson

I can´t think of any reason why not...

It´s illegal and I can still easily acquire it.

Some guys are quite openly buffing joints in public places.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I can´t think of any reason why not...

It´s illegal and I can still easily acquire it.

Some guys are quite openly buffing joints in public places.

All drugs should be legalized in my opinion. Is dope decriminalized or legal in small amounts in Finland?

Only booze, smokes and coffee are legal in here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
All drugs should be legalized in my opinion. Is dope decriminalized or legal in small amounts in Finland?

Finns don't drink though. ;)

Never! We are complete saints. lol

Odinson

That's what the impression one gets from watching the Dudeson's.

Lol yea.

Anonymous

You are funny Odinson. :lol:

Frost

How about not legalize it, and make Alcohol illegal, but just make it like a parking ticket to have it :)

People are stupid enough with it, maybe they wouldn't mind paying the stupid tickets.

the money should go for education, and programs to help people get off the stuff.