The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

welcome Mandy

Started by Anonymous, June 23, 2016, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

mandy

Well he's missing out on the best mountains vancouver has to offer. I think cypress is way better than whistler but baker is pretty amazing too. Baker is just across the line in Washington. You should tell him to go there next time he's around vancouver. I really like snowboarding.
I like stuff... \'N things

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"Well he's missing out on the best mountains vancouver has to offer. I think cypress is way better than whistler but baker is pretty amazing too. Baker is just across the line in Washington. You should tell him to go there next time he's around vancouver. I really like snowboarding.

He may have been to those places Mandy, I don't know for sure. What I do know is he needs to work full time and support himself. I think he understands that now----I hope.

mandy

I hear you. I have a 19!year old at home. I'm in no rush to get home out and he's working full time so I can't complain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"I hear you. I have a 19!year old at home. I'm in no rush to get home out and he's working full time so I can't complain.

You have a nineteen year old. I thought you were a lot younger.

mandy

I get that a lot. Even in person. Couple months ago I got ID'd to buy lottery.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"I get that a lot. Even in person. Couple months ago I got ID'd to buy lottery.

Must be the healthy outdoors lifestyle.

mandy

I think it's because I don't smoke or drink, alcohol or coffee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"I think it's because I don't smoke or drink, alcohol or coffee.

It doesn't hurt, that's for sure.

Annie

Hi Mandy, welcome to The Blue Cashew  :JC_howdy:  I also have adult children. My daughter is 21 and son is 23. He and his gf just had a baby girl 4 months ago, making me a first time Grandma  :yahoo: I'm in B.C. and have never tried snowboarding. I did use to ski a lot at Whistler until I destoyed my kneecap. It never healed properly, so no more skiing for me!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "Mandy"I hear you. I have a 19!year old at home. I'm in no rush to get home out and he's working full time so I can't complain.

Kick the bum out!

All kidding aside, man how time flies...  The anal sex thread seemed just like yesterday, but it was more like 10 years ago!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"

Kick the bum out!

All kidding aside, man how time flies...  The anal sex thread seemed just like yesterday, but it was more like 10 years ago!

Good times back then on DV eh?

smell the glove

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"The best!

I posted on an Asian American forum ten years ago. I can't say it was the best.

smell the glove

Snitz DV was the best!  Always will be...

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Snitz DV was the best!  Always will be...

I never heard of any of it before you started talking about it.