News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

So Herman, what was your past occupation(s)?

Started by JOE, July 05, 2016, 01:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^UR still fucking here. No brains and no fucking shame.

hes been stomped too long. him and gallium both.... i'm not saying they ever were 'good ppl' but they weren't always like this.... negative attention is all they know. all they really understand at this point. they don't care what they post anymore. and you can't make em feel bad about it because anything you post is still better than what they see in the mirror.... ppl like them have no self-control. they can't tell themselves to log-out.... they only make an annoyance of themselves till someone else takes away their ability to log-in.... or kills them.... whichever comes first....

Really hoping your Parole officer missed the kid MaCaw photo.  You've got enough issues happening. Keep dreaming little buddy.

i'll tell you the same thing i told you when you asked me to try to clean up your mess with the b*tards.... its not the situation. its how you respond to it.... do you think you're the first person to encounter negativity online? i promise, you're not.... but you constantly present yourself as the lowest hanging fruit. its as if you force yourself to be the target.... pure insanity.... you counter pedophillia accusations by posting more naked kids.... what the fuck is that about? lol. well.... doesn't matter. you are what you are.... good luck with it.... :(

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/F661BB0F-1902-4D6D-A19E-3B417A80A785_zpsyhkgnnqt.jpg.html">

Dead do you get the same rush from Iguanas as birds?

Dead didn't you tell me you were IP banned from here? Looks like they are happy to have you back. Easy to understand. This place runs on guess, assumption, and enuendo. Anyway it looks like we are doing our best. What's the specialty tonight? Chicken fried steak? Easy on the Iguanas tho little buddy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/F661BB0F-1902-4D6D-A19E-3B417A80A785_zpsyhkgnnqt.jpg.html">

Dead do you get the same rush from Iguanas as birds?

Dead didn't you tell me you were IP banned from here? Looks like they are happy to have you back. Easy to understand. This place runs on guess, assumption, and enuendo. Anyway it looks like we are doing our best. What's the specialty tonight? Chicken fried steak? Easy on the Iguanas tho little buddy.

Then you should go to the dark side of the web with your sicko friend Galli.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"^UR still fucking here. No brains and no fucking shame.

hes been stomped too long. him and gallium both.... i'm not saying they ever were 'good ppl' but they weren't always like this.... negative attention is all they know. all they really understand at this point. they don't care what they post anymore. and you can't make em feel bad about it because anything you post is still better than what they see in the mirror.... ppl like them have no self-control. they can't tell themselves to log-out.... they only make an annoyance of themselves till someone else takes away their ability to log-in.... or kills them.... whichever comes first....

Really hoping your Parole officer missed the kid MaCaw photo.  You've got enough issues happening. Keep dreaming little buddy.

i'll tell you the same thing i told you when you asked me to try to clean up your mess with the b*tards.... its not the situation. its how you respond to it.... do you think you're the first person to encounter negativity online? i promise, you're not.... but you constantly present yourself as the lowest hanging fruit. its as if you force yourself to be the target.... pure insanity.... you counter pedophillia accusations by posting more naked kids.... what the fuck is that about? lol. well.... doesn't matter. you are what you are.... good luck with it.... :(

Is this why you hide out in the swamp? Naw.. Not trading lifestyles with a swamp okie, that watches cartoons all day. The cartoon thing has become obvious.