Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

What's The Worst in your Mouth

Started by Annie, June 29, 2016, 02:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Today I thought I'd WD40 the pull cord on the ceiling fan. I was hoping that would work so I wouldn't have to take it apart and replace the cord.  It didn't work but I managed to look up with my mouth open at perfect timing. This was hours ago and I can still smell/taste it  :oeudC:

Sooo, what's the worst thing in your mouth?  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I was filling my mom's oil diffuser a while back and I used a plastic cup to do it.  After I was done, I put the cup on the counter next to my water cup.  Later, I went to take a drink and drank Lime Verbena oil instead.  We had to call poison control.  I was fine except for the verbena breath for the rest of the night.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Many years ago I used to deliver janitorial supplies.  One of my customers was a Sikh temple in Surrey.  They are always wanting to share food, treats, etc.  One day I made the mistake to accept some kind of treat, and I put it in my mouth.

Let me just say that it wasn't my thing.  The problem was, was that I still had to wait for some other guy to sign off the delivery slip, and I couldn't just spit out the treat.  Nor did I want to swallow it.

It was the most agonizing 10 minutes or so of my mouths life.

When I finally got back to my work van, I spat it out.

The ingredients must have somehow fused to my tongue, since that was all I could taste for the next 12 hours.

Ethnic cuisine...  Never again!

smell the glove

And to put that into perspective, I had to siphon gasoline out of one of my old vehicles...  I didn't time it quite right, and got a mouthful of gasoline.

Still, the gasoline wasn't as bad as the "treat."

RW

Was it a gritty Timbit that tasted like rose perfume?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

:beurk:

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Was it a gritty Timbit that tasted like rose perfume?

It was a timbit like treat, that I know.  The taste?  It may have been rose perfume-ish...  I can't quite remember exactly now, but it was horrid.

smell the glove

I just know I had to hold it in my mouth for ten minutes or so, since it wouldn't have been respectful to spit it out on the temple floor.

In that time, whatever was in it, had fused into my tongue and cheek.  It was bad.

Anonymous

Pig urine and feces..

My husband and I were driving on Deerfoot Trail North on a warm summer day with the passenger window down where I was sitting..

My husband passed a livestock hauler taking pigs to the Olymel plant in Red Deer..

I had my mouth open at the exact wrong second and got some flying debris in my mouth..

I insisted he exit first chance he got so I could buy mouthwash or whatever I could get my hands on in the shortest time possible.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Pig urine and feces..

My husband and I were driving on Deerfoot Trail North on a warm summer day with the passenger window down where I was sitting..

My husband passed a livestock hauler taking pigs to the Olymel plant in Red Deer..

I had my mouth open at the exact wrong second and got some flying debris in my mouth..

I insisted he exit first chance he got so I could buy mouthwash or whatever I could get my hands on in the shortest time possible.

I shouldn't laugh, but :laugh3:

Renee

Tough question.....but so far I can't believe no one has said "vomit".

I don't know about anyone else but nothing tastes good coming back up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

There is a mental aspect as well. Not only does it taste bad but totally freaks you out at the same time....

I hate people that dip and use a soda can or bottle to spit in. That's all I'm gonna say.......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

Ya puke has to be one of the worst tastes in the mouth. Depending what you've eaten, the chunks and acidity and whether it gets "stuck" coming up.....

chuck wagon

http://revolverwarholgallery.com/wp-content/uploads/Andy-Warhol-Cheddar-Cheese-Ed-250.jpg">

on pork chops